KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » who wants too hear a ghost story on there home state/town.

who wants too hear one??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ME 2 50.00%
NOT ME 0 0%
your paranoid 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who wants too hear a ghost story on there home state/town.
Started by: X_Black_Roses_X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

Warning who wants too hear a ghost story on there home state/town.

I got this book and it has all these stories and directions too go to these haunted places in different states in the u.s. anyone wanna hear one about there home state?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:42 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

I voted that I was paranoid!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:47 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

COME ON!!! ANYONE???????

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:12 AM
Vanity

me i guess!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:15 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

ok..what state do you live in if ur alloud to tell?

jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

hey kelly,why dont you tell me about michigan

jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

tell me one about houston.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

wisconsin!! woot! moo cows!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:21 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

Ok this happened in Washenaw county,Michigan

In 1966 there was a tremendous wave of UFO excitment throughout the country. Among the most well publicized were a swries of sightings that took place in Michigan. The Michigan sightings began on March 19 when a glowing UFO passed over the town of Milan. A county police officer told a reporter, "we got a call on one that went by and lit the whole city up." the police watched three glowing Ufo's for about five hours. They looked like "a top turned upside down." The following day the sightings moved to Dexter, and nearby Hillsdale College. People in Dexter saw a glowing fottball-shaped object about the size of a car. On the next night 87 students at Hillsdale saw a glowing object rise up out of a nearby swampy area, hover over it, and then retreat back into the swamp. These sightings were reported nationwide and generated more pulicty about the interst in UFO's than the coutry had seen in years. The air force sent Dr.J.Allen Hynek, an astronmer and the cief scientific, coulult to Detroit. He sugggested the sightings might be swamp gass. But the witnesses didn't believe that. Then dr. Hynek changed his mind and belived it was a ufo. Ok that wasn't that scary.....it was weird..but it happened in Michigan.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:24 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
tell me one about houston.

ok your next.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:24 AM
Vanity

do wisconsin!! sumptin in central wisconsin plz!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:25 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

bring it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

there arn't any about Houston..there's Aurora and Brewster county which 1 u want?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:27 AM
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

wow nothing exciting does happen in michigan

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:28 AM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

can u do central wisconsin really quick cuz i gotta go

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:29 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

ok...central wisconsin..I'll try.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:30 AM
Vanity

thankies!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:30 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

How bout' I tell you all them tomorrow? I need to read them then shortin them and it will take long.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:31 AM
Vanity

kk or pm them to me!!!! today cuz i will b on later!.....bye!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:32 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

bye!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:33 AM