KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » drunken stories!!

drunken stories!!
Started by: phoenix87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phoenix87
Nadineskii

Barf drunken stories!!

Hey all! well i love to hear peoples drunken embarassing stories to make me feel better about my own so hit me with some and we can swap teehee

my first story:
i got drunk one night and thought the two cops who came to give us a noise complaint were strippers so i put $10 in one of the belts and told him to take it off sooooooooooo embarassed!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:37 PM
phoenix87 is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix87 a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

no expression k.
welcome anyway no expression

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:39 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix87
Nadineskii

wrong spot :'( i feel silly

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:42 PM
phoenix87 is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix87 a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

stick out tongue u should laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:43 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix87
Nadineskii

teehee

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:44 PM
Cepheus

stick out tongue u should report the thread erm

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:45 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

ciao

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:18 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Moving to the OTF...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Haha, oooh nasty alcohol!

I once went to a party a girl gave at her parents house, cause they have a really big house and similar garden, making it a great location. I was especially interested in going there because I was in love with that particular girl...
The most of the party was going on in the garden, they had speakers put up there connected to the stereo inside the house. The party kicked ass, the weather was good, everybody happy and the beer was plenty-full. At some time that night the music stopped, cause the CD-player had played all CD's inside it. I myself was pretty drunk at that point, but a still being a gentleman, I volunteered to put in some new CD's.
I staggered into the house, managed to change some of the CD's and was ready to get back to the garden again. At that point I noticed a open window, and I thought to myself: 'heeeey, that is a much shorter route back to the garden instead of going back to the hall, out the door and all around the house!'. Very convinced by this fabulous idea I climbed up to the window, sat in it in order to jump out... but then I dramaticly lost my balance and fell backwards.
In a attempt to stop my fall, I gripped both curtains on the sides of the window, but they just came of the ceiling... I crashed on to the stereo below the window, destroyed the record-player on top with my skull, tumbled off into the shelves at the wall, launched some of the books inside trough the room and in the meanwhile I managed to toss my drink on the prized rug in the room. Total f*ckin chaos...
As you might have guessed, me and that girl never came together...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 05:15 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix87
Nadineskii

hahha oh thats such a bad story!! thank you for sharing oh you poor thing!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:22 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

nearly every time i get wasted i walk to the all night gas station with my mates to get hot dogs. its a 7ish kilometer walk (14k round trip). end up doing something like trying to put shopping trolleys on road signs, jumping through shrubs and bushes, stupid shit like that. i've walked infront of traffic, i've stumbled head first into shop windows, head butted a garage door till it was pushed in, many things while feeling no pain thanks to the booze.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:58 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by phoenix87
hahha oh thats such a bad story!! thank you for sharing oh you poor thing!

Thanks for the compassion... snif..

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 05:34 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix87
Nadineskii

heheh smile you know i care...teehee! omg i knew a bunch of guys who *when drunk* walked around hittin things like street signs n stuff

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 08:40 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i've never been drunk

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 08:41 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix87
Nadineskii

WHAT IN GODS NAME?? never been drunk? how old r u? how come u against it n stuffs?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:33 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i'm 18 whistle

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:34 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

haha i've been drunk...but there were no stories about it, just one's about the guys i was with who were drunk also..they were break dancing, it was cool, and funny. but i think they embrassed themselves

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:41 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i don't think i will ever gte drunk

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:43 AM
Clovie

no storries sad but it wasn't nice

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:45 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

oh well

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:05 PM