KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Most Annoying Childrens' Idol

Most Annoying Childrens' Idol
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Angry Most Annoying Childrens' Idol

That damn Pikachu. Kick that yellow rat to the curb...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:36 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

you make way too many threads no expression

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:43 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I am overcompulsive aren't I? Okay that's it.....for now. evil face

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

jar jar

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:44 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

hmm.. witch one should i choose?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:53 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

childrens idol? those useless ****ing parents that dont teach their kids manners so when i walk down the street i get a 6 year old asking me for **** then threatenin to stab me up and do me over cause i said no ****ing kids

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:55 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

laughing no expression yes its quite bad nowadays...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:01 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Seriously, I hate kids. Kids suck. I agree with Mist on Jar Jar.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

One time this 6th grader asked me for 50 cents. I said I didn't have any change. Then he pointed at me and laughed saying, "The guy works for the news and he has no money." That's when I yelled, "Feck you, you little sh!t." He was sooooo shocked to hear me say that, his mouth dropped open. Then I drove out of there because I was in a marked news vehicle. embarrasment

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:21 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I DESPISE children. They should all go to boarding school so we don't have to put up with them.

I LOVE babies though. That is until they begin to talk and annoy the sh** out of you.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:23 AM
Vanity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
I DESPISE children. They should all go to boarding school so we don't have to put up with them.

I LOVE babies though. That is until they begin to talk and annoy the sh** out of you.

babies r sooo cute... my softball coach has the most adoribal little boy hes only like 2 years old.... hes soo cute

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:25 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
babies r sooo cute... my softball coach has the most adoribal little boy hes only like 2 years old.... hes soo cute
You should freeze dry him so he stays that way!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:28 AM