KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » anyone annoyed by people that make threads about being annoyed??

anyone annoyed by people that make threads about being annoyed??
Started by: MarioX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MarioX
Booker T Washington

anyone annoyed by people that make threads about being annoyed??

cuz i am. especially lilmisskitten. yea i suck cuz i made this 1 too but o well it had to be done by someone

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:20 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries
Godess of chaos

some people

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:21 PM
Aries is currently offline Click here to Send Aries a Private Message Find more posts by Aries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Then don't read them.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:21 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

if you're not going to agree, then why did you read this thread and add a negative comment? 'just dont read it'

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:22 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i agree with lana just dont read them

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:22 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MarioX
cuz i am. especially lilmisskitten. yea i suck cuz i made this 1 too but o well it had to be done by someone
Ooo what a sacrifice you made to be the only one willing to speak out against such horrid people...I thank you...from the deepest part of my soul.

Thank you MarioX

made by Scribble

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:23 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

Originally posted by shellie
Ooo what a sacrifice you made to be the only one willing to speak out against such horrid people...I thank you...from the deepest part of my soul.

Thank you MarioX
You're welcome, sweety wink

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:24 PM
Bardock42

I actually like the Star Wars one a lot...its more of a fan thread anyway.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

I dont mind them either...just dont read them like has been said before.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:29 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

I have mismatching socks on.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:32 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I watch teh Terrence and Phillips Episode with Iran

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Da Moose
I have mismatching socks on.

so do i eek!...pink, green and yellow stripes on one foot and a lucky irish one with shamrocks on the other...

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:35 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by Lana
Then don't read them.
i'm doing that.

though i miss the ignore thread function.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:38 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Fionnuala
so do i eek!...pink, green and yellow stripes on one foot and a lucky irish one with shamrocks on the other...

I have a Wonder woman sock on the left and a sockette, complete with that little ball on the back, on the right foot.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:45 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: anyone annoyed by people that make threads about being annoyed??

Originally posted by MarioX

No, no it didn't.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:47 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Oh yes, very annoying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post May 10th, 2005 06:52 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So true AC...so true

Old Post May 10th, 2005 07:07 PM