KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The perfect guy or girl for u

The perfect guy or girl for u
Started by: Anakinismylife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakinismylife
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love The perfect guy or girl for u

What would be the perfect guy or girl for u? The perfect guy for me would respect me, my thoughts.

Attachment: willhemps gfirl.gif
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:02 PM
Anakinismylife is currently offline Click here to Send Anakinismylife a Private Message Find more posts by Anakinismylife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inteligent, green eyes brunet hair, Good lucks , stunning smile.

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:02 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You forgot to add a ] at the end of your signature code. Your signature will become visible if you add it wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:03 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

someone independent..not clingy. i need some one who respects and trusts me....and funny too...muscles are a plus...lol

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:03 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

They perfect girl would be everything I desire physically and emotionally because I'd love everything about her. She'd always be there for me and would never consider leaving when the times got hard. She'd most def be my bff, my baby momma, and my wife!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:05 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

lol

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:05 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

Perfect guy would have to be one that is there for me, that listens, and is really supportive of me..and if he likes dirt track races, or clubbing, that is a big plus toowink

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:08 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

I had my perfect girl once, she was everything I desired, now she left me....

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:11 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

someone i can trust and who trusts me, someone who can make me laugh, nice smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:12 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Uh, well looks, or personality traits?

Personality: Kinda like me, doesn't like to be the center of attention but wouldn't mind standing out, loving, caring, doesn't give a shit what others think or say, says what he wants when he wants, respectful, knows how to treat a girl like me, loyal to me too

Looks: It's hard to say. Kind of go for a guy with like skater or messy hockey player hair, blue or green eyes cause my brown ones are ugly, taller than me so about 5'10" , his lip or tongue pierced would be hot and tattoos are optional. embarrasment

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:12 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Filth
I had my perfect girl once, she was everything I desired, now she left me....

aw sad

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:13 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

that is sad, Filth

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:13 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Don't form a criteria for what you want, just wait for someone who you like to come alone, and if you love them it wont matter what there like...

Its not that bad i guess....

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:14 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Talkin to me? Hey I had two boyfriends and thought I was in love both times and they were jackasses who only wanted one thing, so yeah.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:15 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

The perfect guy for me... would be one who loves me for who i am and wont judge me by looks or by what i like. Some won who can respect me and not just want sex. and some won who wears axe body spray and who loves to cuddle big grin

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:16 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Originally posted by Elladora
Talkin to me? Hey I had two boyfriends and thought I was in love both times and they were jackasses who only wanted one thing, so yeah.

That was a genral comment, and I am sorry for your past relationships.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:17 PM
Tela

Originally posted by Bun Bun
some won who wears axe body spray

oh yes Axe

and as for the past relationships, Filth, I'll probably be those people who never marry or anything.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:21 PM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

The perfect guy for me... would be one who loves me for who i am and wont judge me by looks or by what i like. Some won who can respect me and not just want sex. and some won who wears axe body spray and who loves to cuddle big grin

lol

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:21 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

I once thought i would never fall in love, then i did, i would have done anything and then she left me... its a funny old world really.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:22 PM
Salem07

Whoa, you have read my mind about a guy..I love the Axe spray too

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:22 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote