KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So HERE is how it is!

So HERE is how it is!
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

So HERE is how it is!

Step right up step right up! Lales and jellyspoons! I... I have nothing no expression.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:25 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

thats not surprising!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:26 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

You owe me 4 seconds of life

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:27 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Would you quit it? What, the forum isn' t big enough for you or something like that? You got a problem? Huh? Do ya, do ya, do ya? You wanna piece of me? Yeah, yeah! Ooh, I' m scared now! What? What a waste of time stick out tongue

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:29 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

ohhhh, De Niro-storm.

my favorite kind

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:29 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

What the f**k?

messed

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:30 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Shit, Storm no expression. I was just [playing around! Theres no need to advanse on me with a knife....no no put it away....please! NOOOOOOO! *dies*

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:33 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMindMe

Re: So HERE is how it is!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kosta
Step right up step right up! Lales and jellyspoons! I... I have nothing no expression.

Nah you're hiding it, so we'll go away, then you can have it all for yourself! eek!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:33 PM
NoMindMe is currently offline Find more posts by NoMindMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

embarrasment. Ok ok... I have a lot of candy.... big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:36 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Kosta
Shit, Storm no expression. I was just [playing around! Theres no need to advanse on me with a knife....no no put it away....please! NOOOOOOO! *dies*

*Slaps you with a large smelling fish.*

I' m running out of places to hide the bodies

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:37 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USMC

what si the point of this thread why dont u go on a different thread and waste the time u spent making this dumb thread on other people???

u do serously owe us 4 seconds like Pandemonic said.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:39 PM
USMC is currently offline Click here to Send USMC a Private Message Find more posts by USMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Pehaps use them as compostt? or feed them to pigs?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:40 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Originally posted by impchimp
what si the point of this thread why dont u go on a different thread and waste the time u spent making this dumb thread on other people???

Whoah, you need to relax a little. First of all, this is the and I mean THE first random thread I EVER startederm. So go have a good time telling off the people that have done it countless times, the ones that never get any sh*t given to them by a n00b. MODS have started more random threads than me, wanna tell THEM off?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:49 PM
Cepheus

you're new so you just dont get it, this is the off topic forum, if you'd just take a second to look around, it's FULL of non-sense stupid pointless threads. if you dont like these sort of threads, leave.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:04 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USMC

tough...i've been her 4 like 2 months!!!!Im sorry 4 what i said!I didn't eat when i wrote that im eating right now!sry sad embarrasment

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:08 PM
USMC is currently offline Click here to Send USMC a Private Message Find more posts by USMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

S'ok, Just dont be so hot headed. We're all friends here stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:10 PM
Cepheus

tough...i've been her 4 like 2 months!!!!Im sorry 4 what i said!I didn't eat when i wrote that im eating right now!sry sad embarrasment

laughing thats a funny excuse anyways... you're the first KKK member Ive met... I cant believe youre so open about it...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:18 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

did someone say Candy eek!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:20 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by IceWithin
you're new so you just dont get it, this is the off topic forum, if you'd just take a second to look around, it's FULL of non-sense stupid pointless threads. if you dont like these sort of threads, leave.

Incorrect. Creating a tread under a somehow appealing name while putting no interesting contence to it is a deliberate attempt to waste people's time. If you want to talk BS, just make it clear in the name.
There are many silly treads around here which at least provide some amusement, while displaying the true idea behind them in the name immediately, granting viewers the honest choice to stay clear of them or to enter at a known risk.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:21 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

basturds big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 03:21 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote