KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do you get someone to NOT like you?

How do you get someone to NOT like you?
Started by: Big Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you get someone to NOT like you?

Okay, there's this girl right? She's got it for me.. bad.. and she won't ****ing go away! >_<

I've tried ignoring her calls..
Saying I can't talk or we can't meet..
Saying that I'm not looking for anyone now and probably a long time..
(Which is a bold face lie..)

And still she persists! She is a nice girl so I don't really want to have to be an ******* to make her go away. (Believe me, if she weren't nice id've done it by now heh..)

She thinks I don't like her cause she's homely. That has nothing to do with it. The truth is..

<_<
>_>
I like her sister. >_<

So.. any advise?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:39 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

your screwed laughing there is no way in hell you could ever get her to leave you alone AND get with her sister

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:40 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

tell her u like her sis

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:41 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Tell her the truth but dont be like harsh about it. Just tell her in a really sweet way that your not really into her.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:42 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demarthl
your screwed laughing there is no way in hell you could ever get her to leave you alone AND get with her sister

Well I did have this plan, see sense her friend was who I was originaly suppose to be hooed up with do to a fourth party friend, (But the other girl rejected me.) I put on this act that it broke my heart. (Like i've never been rejected before..) so it looks like I can't bare to be vunerable like that again and can't date her EVER!

Meanwhile I still hangout with them, get closer to her sister, and while slowly getting her sister to notice me spring it up one day and ask her out. "Oh! I was never expecting this!" I'll obviously have to come up with a more inventive comment then that but you get the idea.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:43 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

....*thinks* how bout tell here you dont like her and tell her about you liking here sis thats the only way thats truthful

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:44 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

The turth is heart breakening...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:46 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

asphalt hurts more

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:48 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

yes the truth does hurt sometime but none the less its the truth

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:54 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another clever lie I did was when she ranted "guys don't like me cause i'm ugly!" i proclaimed she was as cute as the girl who rejected me who has been her friend for three years. (Who is obviously cute as she plays guys for fools regularly..)

Leaving only two options.

A) That ***** coming out looking like an ass for calling her friend ugly. "You don't look anything like me you skank!"
or B) Say nothing or even agree and helping said girl feel good about herself.

Either way, Evil wins. Evil always wins! evil face V

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:58 AM
Demarthl

or set your sights to something closer and learn to love anew, if its ossible at first glance its possible to grow, why not just try with her? she seems to be a nice girl and dedicated

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:01 AM
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

or set your sights to something closer and learn to love anew, if its ossible at first glance its possible to grow, why not just try with her? she seems to be a nice girl and dedicated

I think obssesed would be a better term..

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:03 AM
Demarthl

thats not so bad, she'll have sex with you sooner roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:05 AM
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats not so bad, she'll have sex with you sooner roll eyes (sarcastic)

-_ -

I can honostly say sex is one thing I am not interested in..

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:07 AM
TX!
judgement day will come!

lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:07 AM
Imaginary
blinded

That's a shocker. How old are you?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:17 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Heres the plan... tell the truth stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:29 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Imaginary
That's a shocker. How old are you?

20, and yes I am a virgin.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:32 AM
TX!
judgement day will come!

lol that was kinda funny the "thats a shocker" part laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:34 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Why arent you interested in sex? no expression.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:36 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote