KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

the only freakin thread that's mine that anyone aever responded to and the mother ****ers merged the mother ****er.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mad mad mad

I'm gonna go lie down and die now....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

un merg? un merg? UN MERGE I MEANT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... NO BREAKS FOR THE J MAN!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:03 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

i feel for u jinzin love and im the one who made it sad

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There were too many. Why does every member on here need a bloody fanclub?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

If I went that crazy....Id get in trouble lol.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:04 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

all the pictures of Jinzin are gone.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:05 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

They merged my fanclub somewhere in there too. Doesnt matter anyway considering it wouldnt have been posted in again. Im not that poopular

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:10 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Omg there wernt that many ppl. Wopedfreakindo some ppl got them and some didnt dont cry bout it. Now its just a lil weird cuz some ppl will know what ur talking about and leaves the rest lost. i think its completely dumb so whetever.

Love ya JINZIN love

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:11 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I know sad that was so much work too.....okay maybe not...but damn....it was my only thread I've ever had on here that the peeps resonded to....and MINE WAS THE FIRST!!!! MOFO!

I'm so pissed...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:11 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Omg there wernt that many ppl. Wopedfreakindo some ppl got them and some didnt dont cry bout it. Now its just a lil weird cuz some ppl will know what ur talking about and leaves the rest lost. i think its completely dumb so whetever.

Love ya JINZIN love

Storm listed at least 10, they were getting out of control. Just like before when there's be a million "I'm bored" and "do you like me" threads. All the boredom threads were merged and 'do you like me' threads are now banned.

Besides, it's just a thread. Sheesh.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

hubby, don't be mad.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:14 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

oooo like 10 out of hunrders of threads on here wow that must be bad................bs.............. whatever

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

They annoyed people. Simple as. It's not anything worth making a big deal out of.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Oh ok just cuz certin ppl got anoyed by it they got squished together... Great way to run things.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:17 PM
Deano

Originally posted by Lana
There were too many. Why does every member on here need a bloody fanclub?

bit of english comin out there lana ''bloody'' big grin

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Would you rather they all been closed and banned altogether?

Originally posted by Deano
bit of english comin out there lana ''bloody'' big grin

Believe it or not, I've been saying that for several years stick out tongue

jinzin

exactly bun bun....exactly....

just a thread? just a thread?!?!?! sad lets see you say that when everyone last one of your threads bombs for the better part of a year and finally people respond to one...and then it gets mixed in a freakin myriad of em so knowone knows what the hell is going on......a fanclub for everyone? yeah....that's logical....roll eyes (sarcastic) it defeats the purpose....pffft.....still pissed.

Deano

Re: Un-merg My Fanclub Dammit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jinzin
the only freakin thread that's mine that anyone aever responded to and the mother ****ers merged the mother ****er.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mad mad mad

I'm gonna go lie down and die now....

OK I want you to relax. Think of some children throwing stones at a pensioner. He's weeping softly, as they put him into a wheelie bin. They push him down the hill. It's picking up speed now, as it heads towards a busy road.......I sense your very tense......."

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:18 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wow...that was.........................strange. confused not tense just dissapointed.....the dynasty's gone! gone......gone (weep)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:20 PM