KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What, this is weird

What, this is weird
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

What, this is weird

I was just out in my backyard looking for snakes and stuff and I found a gun in some weeds and bushes confused

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:23 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

any bullets in it?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:24 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it, its like a shotgun, but kind of rusty

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:25 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no luck with the snakes then?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

..still works?

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:45 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look into the barrel and pull the trigger.

If you die, it was loaded.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:47 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
no luck with the snakes then?
No, But I found some Toads.

And the barrle has a bunch of mud down stuck in it

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:10 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Did you touch it with your hands.. coz it coulda been thrown there by a crim.. and used in some unsolved murder case or something.. and now you've destroyed the last of the evidence!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should give it to the police! yes

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:15 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Did you touch it with your hands.. coz it coulda been thrown there by a crim.. and used in some unsolved murder case or something.. and now you've destroyed the last of the evidence!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should give it to the police! yes
Why do that when I can keep it for myself and make it a sawoff confused I think I'm gonna try and clean it, but it looks a little bit beyond salvage

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:26 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Why do that when I can keep it for myself and make it a sawoff confused I think I'm gonna try and clean it, but it looks a little bit beyond salvage

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Children playing with guns..

So if there's a family out there that had their child or father or sister killed and have no peace because the murder weapon was never found so no-one was put away for it and you hold the vital bit of information to finally give them peace and help them move on with their lives.. but instead your gonna keep it so you can have a little toy that might one day go off and kill you or somebody else!

Great idea!! no

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:33 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

post a pic of the gun

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:37 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Mist
post a pic of the gun

Don't encourage him mist! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:42 AM
Hazardous

no i want to see gun!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:52 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

no i want to see gun!

I'm sorry but you brought that upon yourself!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:55 AM
Hazardous

okmessed

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:59 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

laughing

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:59 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
[BSo if there's a family out there that had their child or father or sister killed and have no peace because the murder weapon was never found so no-one was put away for it and you hold the vital bit of information to finally give them peace and help them move on with their lives.. but instead your gonna keep it so you can have a little toy that might one day go off and kill you or somebody else!

Great idea!! no [/B]
Yup smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:01 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yup smile
laughing out loud

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:02 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

post a pic of the gun
I would, If I had my ****ing phone! mad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:02 AM
Hazardous

borrow minebig grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:04 AM