KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC video game?

KMC video game?
Started by: Big Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC video game?

Okay, perhaps this is just lack of sleep talking. But with Tom's help (he's a game designer..) I think he could teach me how to craft simple games like a 16-bit adventure game. Perhaps with a view like Link's Awakenig, but an adventure game where you battle the evil's of the theocracy Killer Movies Community! Behold:
(please log in to view the image)
Now the premise of the game is simple. You're a troll trying to deopress an entire union via chaos and depravity. Sound fun? So.. what can the troll do? Well the troll has two qualities..

#1: Obviously a decent fighter. With his trust bone club troll will attempt to smash and bash his way into winning the game. Also having acess to jump, roll, and do many other melee tricks.
#2: Regeneration. Though still tied to a health meter that if abused enough WILL deplete him to death. Troll unlike most video game heroes (considering he's really not THE hero..) can rejuvenate himself if he's smart enough not to jump into a fray he knows will cause a net-loss in his health..

My question to you is, would you want to join this game? If so just request so and I will show you what part you'd play if it comes out, all you need do is request to be an npc, a boss, or a random encounter. NOTE: Sense the basic notion is troll is a loner out to get us I don't expect alot of you to declare npc.. however I may allow a "secret character" in an attempt to overthrow "the current administration".. But i encourage random encounters and boss pickings, mostly the former..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:58 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*laughs* Thats a funny idea

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:01 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

ill be a boss....the kind who likes to regenrate his health just when it gets to the last sliver remaining to annoy whoevers playing cool

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:07 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

i think all the mods here should be bosses ninja

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:58 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

except ken, he smells laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:02 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

NPC, That be Me!

Someone like Tingle on Zelda

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:47 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I join...give me what you think fits me most ...a god or something stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:49 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
ill be a boss....the kind who likes to regenrate his health just when it gets to the last sliver remaining to annoy whoevers playing cool

Mists:
Mists are restless souls who have an ironicaly "undieing" hatred for n00bs. They can never be at peace untill they see the demise of guys like Troll. But Mists are tied to a fallacil exsistance of being phantasmal and thus unable to inhibit Troll with any physichal force. However, through the negative energy that is thier soul, they can penetrate through the Troll's body causing him to temporarily move slower allowing others on the physichal plain to do thier dirty work for them. Rarely do you see only one Mist at a time. They ussualy come in pairs or trinities because they've lived out thier lives already resulting in wisdom of the battlefield..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:38 PM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
I join...give me what you think fits me most ...a god or something stick out tongue

Bardock42s:
To other species they're simply called "ogres". But to them they worship an ogre mage who was the mightest in the land named Bardock. The stories of this god-like creature make thier enormus strength seem meek in comparison so they consider themselves Bardock to the 42cd power.. (Bardock: the ogre mage supposedly is the reason the spirit relam and physichal plain are no longer easily accesible to one another..)
Strong, but slow.. Bardock42 come at Troll with thier spiked clubs and agressive attitudes. A formidable foe if low on health, but thier very dim-witted as well as slow moving. So it is not very difficult to out-manuever them..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:44 PM
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by §P0oONY
NPC, That be Me!

Someone like Tingle on Zelda

SPoONY:
SPoONY is an annoying elf who quest after quest to relinquish the corrupt KMC of it's tyranny and opression Troll is going to get himself killed. Giving him lame advise on the roads ahead and crappy clues on how to defeat ceartain enemies. SPoONY is just a pain stakingly annoying ass you eventualy just want to kill. Which you will get the chance too because it turns out he's a demi-boss in one of the dungeons and was paid off to kill his longtime friend Troll. However his arrows are slow moving and sense he's pretty much a one trick pony he's not terribly hard to defeat.. SPoONY will increase your widely ignored stat of diamonds. (Your monet stat.) Unlike your strength/clubs, toughness/spades, regeneration/hearts, diamonds does not directly effect the game. However once you pay diamond points to unlock specific mini-games you can possibly earn more diamonds to unlock more secrets. Including roulette, blackjack, poker-games, cool screen-savers/wallpapers, and yes.. even hentai!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:56 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

dark1365
dark is a mysterious, judging templar. He has great reserves of patience and is serious a lot of the time, but can be fun when desirious. Dangerous when he needs to be.

Ever need an assassin with silent steps and master of concealment, call dark.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:59 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have a pretty good thing going there dark, it reminds me of one of my favorite D&D classes the soulknife. So you could be a monster trained in that art of psychic-swordsmanship so that you never need posses an actual weapon. Your quick on your feet and hurt like a mother, Troll gets the goods from you however as you're one of the few monsters that possesses diamonds, moreso several and not just one or two..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:19 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Oooooo, what would I be?

The final, strongest, invincible boss, no doubt. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:23 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Oooooo, what would I be?

The final, strongest, invincible boss, no doubt. stick out tongue

Not the final, strongest, invicible boss, but a boss no doubt. wink

hotsauce6548:
And widely recognized and even more feared president of the general KMC world.. hotsauce6548 is a beholder with a mean streak. Not only does he have a rock solid defence meaning it's going to take a couple hits to defeat him, but he can float and tackle you which hurts pretty badly! But his main arsenal is a scorching laser that he can shoot from his primary eye. Though vunerable anywhere on his body, you may want to attack his eye primarily. That is unless you LIKE being "flammed"..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:57 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

thank you BE.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

This is just sickening. Can I be the Black Plague that wipes all of you out?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:09 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Hahaha, Nice

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:54 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

if i were a boss i'd be some cute fuzzy creature but then be mad hard to beat...

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:58 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Like the bunny on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" ?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:00 PM
Englishpin@pple

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Like the bunny on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" ?

laughing

bunny

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:00 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote