KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » aim question

aim question
Started by: Commando Queen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vanity

aim question

ok so on aim is there some way to find someone???.. cuz my friend has it.. but i am not sure if i got his screenname right..but i cant call him cuz somethin is wrong with his phone

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:11 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wowclou

ya there is
you go to [people] at the top of the buddy list and then scroll down to buddy wizard or find a budy or soemthin liek that

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:03 AM
wowclou is currently offline Click here to Send wowclou a Private Message Find more posts by wowclou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

see your already fitting in. Soon you will become addicted and will be sent to the asylum where you will undergo shock therapy and find yourself back here...life is good....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:21 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

True...I really need some local friends around.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:26 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
True...I really need some local friends around.

you know what would be cool though? Is if someone from this forum lived near by. That would be pretty cool (see pretty cool :coolsmile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:30 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

i live near like 3 ppl on here!

there all newbies except one

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:32 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
you know what would be cool though? Is if someone from this forum lived near by. That would be pretty cool (see pretty cool :coolsmile

the nearest to me is an hours' drive away i dont think hed likeit if i just turned up athis house .but i really want to........

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 12:33 AM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
the nearest to me is an hours' drive away i dont think hed likeit if i just turned up athis house .but i really want to........

ever played ding dong ditch...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:22 AM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

what would be the point of that? ..

i do actually want to see this guy ...

*sigh*....sad

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:24 AM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
what would be the point of that? ..

i do actually want to see this guy ...

*sigh*....sad

Than tell him that...sheeesh

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:31 AM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

i have ...

i could start stalking him....that could work

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:35 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
ok so on aim is there some way to find someone???.. cuz my friend has it.. but i am not sure if i got his screenname right..but i cant call him cuz somethin is wrong with his phone

Nope

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:37 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
see your already fitting in. Soon you will become addicted and will be sent to the asylum where you will undergo shock therapy and find yourself back here...life is good....
yes

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:38 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote