KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ken Kenobi just got jumped by umpa lumpas

Ken Kenobi just got jumped by umpa lumpas
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Shocked Ken Kenobi just got jumped by umpa lumpas

Yeah these umpa lumpas kicked Ken in the balls and stole his money and his turkey sandwhich
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:12 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Cool!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:13 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

They humped me last night, and now they beat me. I feel so used.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I swear to ****in buddha if you don't stop I'll spork you and scoop out your brains and then give you a wedgie mad

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

lol i want to get jumped by umpa lumpas

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:14 AM
Serra_Keto is currently offline Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

So what kid was he? the pig, the spoiled brat, the one that chew gum, the one that's obsess with violence, or the poor one?

fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Da*n umpa lumpas.

The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

and it's oompa loompas, idiot

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears

Well excuse me no expression

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:15 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
They humped me last night

those poor oompa loompas...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:16 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I hate ****ing ugly oompa loompas they are retarded and probly all pedophile's and secretly work 4 Micheal jackson,in Afghanistan,in a secret cave,U DONT WANNA FACE THE FACTS MAN!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:17 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Irene has a stick up her butt tonight.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:17 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Originally posted by kmcdude
I hate ****ing ugly oompa loompas they are retarded and probly all pedophile's and secretly work 4 Micheal jackson,in Afghanistan,in a secret cave,U DONT WANNA FACE THE FACTS MAN!
I thought they work for Willy Wonka in his Chocolate FActory? And didn't they came from this mythical place?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:18 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by fantasygirl
I thought they work for Willy Wonka in his Chocolate FActory? And didn't they came from this mythical place?

Willie wonka died!Micheal jackson took over!Neverland IS the old choclate factory Happy Dance They are very dangerous little bugger's and also have an Oompa loompa mafia and now I will have oompa loompas with shotguns coming afta me 4 leaking so much info,IT'S A DANGEROUS WORLD MAN! laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:22 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

I swear to ****in buddha if you don't stop I'll spork you and scoop out your brains and then give you a wedgie mad

Spork

Brain

Wedgie

What a combination no expression

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:22 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Noooooooooo!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote