KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who can make the longest post.

Who can make the longest post.
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

Who can make the longest post.

I'm pretty sure this has been done,but the search thing is messing up on me so I couldn't find it.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:06 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Been done...

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:07 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maybe not embarrasment

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:18 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BENITO
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E

maybe not embarrasment
Originally posted by §P0oONY
Been done...

stick out tongue
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I'm pretty sure this has been done,but the search thing is messing up on me so I couldn't find it.

I win

Vote me

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:23 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Ush can make the longest post eek!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:23 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
I win

Vote me
I win

Vote me
I win

Vote me
I win

Vote me

won again

vote me

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:24 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

does it have to have words

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:25 PM
lil bitchiness
-

does it have to have words

Yes, cos any idiot can press and hold enter no expression

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:28 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Yes.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:28 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggg
gggggg
gggggg
gggggg

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:35 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Waste of space no expression

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by lil bitchiness

But it takes a special breed of idiot to fill a post up with nonsense stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

do you mean like this
gughdhgiewierikegtuiofehywi;lhriewyitetewilhlehreg
rwegwtwioioqighugtqiidguiagesihabaghierheuhftwy894
89tyhbreioudsuioehwo8utytyuyoieiyeryeriuertuyrgreg
iuyiirhiyiewiorgfhdhppriogrioeiweiwpi;klhe;hhhuhuu
gihuruhieruueuhfg;dfufihreuieroiferr
hufhioegshioiof;rgfioihuioiohopudihdijreroooriutjr
thiupoutijiirouoriperppouupdoupogfiipiufdiuupoeuou
poripueriieoierhuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyfffffff
ffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
opiuerihohieogghoihyghoereioyoreiioioeiohgfipgfipi
uryioyierteiyiyiyiiohyhyiogfiuihuifduippop]jiouruy
ioyewjhiediiuvsyreioey098458880ytuipkkjldjoogfjiui
jotiouututtuuirtutuuuyeutuuopeioueioyeteiyoyoiueri
uyiuoeryuyiuioiouiiouiuioriouiouioyupeioureiouyuiu
oouiouuioiuerpouepyuuuyhWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
W WWW.MUFFINs.COM blah blah

ogshuyiygfyioydgioiphdfipdfhoiosidohgihigdsiygyihi
oiohyiihdiodfioddpfupuphg
wank the dog geehrhiofdiofshiioisio ieoghyb ojpewhtbhjhlgkysiohdgshigdgougiiuiodfsifihili;dgsi
h opjriohb

does this count

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:38 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.

The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye. The sun is bright in my eye.

Will you leave now with that small, shiny, silver spoon? Or will I have to take the highway?
Will you leave now with that small, shiny, silver spoon? Or will I have to take the highway?

All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper. All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper. All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper. All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper. All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper. All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper. All work and no play has made Jack a dull boy, but now he is receiving emotional therapy for his distemper.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffhelllopeepshellohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggg
ggggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffff

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:43 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

That's what I was thinking. It's quite annoying.

Originally posted by Wickerman
But it takes a special breed of idiot to fill a post up with nonsense stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Like my breed stick out tongue
Hmm..let me see what I can do. Ill mostly talk about Daniel, so anyone who doesnt want to hear it..Sorry about your luck..

Hmm.. Posting. This thread is to see who can make the longest post. Im pretty good at posting. I type very fast, so that's not an issue, the issue is coming up with things to say. Let me talk first about KMC. KMC. A place where Ive met many friends and learned a whole bunch of things. Some things I will never know, though. The mods are great and leniant, and even though the place is filled with people that confuse me, they have a place in my heart.
What else can I talk about? Lets see, music. Im listening to an older song. Im listening to it from my Ladder 49 Soundtrack. Its called "Fire" by the Ohio Players. Pretty damn good song.
Daniel's not on. He's soon to be moving to a new house. Its a TINY bit closer, but that doesnt matter its just the fact of what my parents say when I want to see him or do anything with him. sad .Thats what annoys me. But, yes, right now he's probably taking a load to his new house and I actually had a chance to get on the internet today because my brother got off (rare), so I got on and he wasnt on. It was a big bummer. I dont know when he'll be back, I hope its before I have to get off again.
I saw him just last night. Yesterday evenin we had a benefit for my cousin Justin with cancer. The auction itsself (not including anything else) raised I think somewhere around 17,000. Thats pretty damn good. Im glad I have a supportive family. They had this one thing there; Jail. Its also another thing to help raise money. Its where someone pays a dollar to put anyone of their choice in jail. The person gets put in a cage like thing and they are given a cup. They have to raise two dollars to get out. I got put in their TWICE! The first time was by my fiance's parents. And the second time was by my uncle. My dad and mom got put in there too, but later. The first time I got jailed i had no idea what was going on cause Daniel and I were outside the building sitting on the Kawasaki mule and my cousin Ryan came out and said CMON you're goin to jail! I was like..wtf!? And then Daniel's mom came out and was laughing. I was like..Ow i get it. So we were in there. The second time was when I stayed in there for a long time. I stayed in there for like 20 minutes trying to raise some damn money! It was a good day...and night. Yes, My uncles sang and everyone was all drunk and got up and danced. Even these cute little kids were out on the dance floor.
After that we left and took Daniel home, I went home, went to bed and now, today, im here!..But that was just one day's worth of a story...I could go back to Saturday if you really wanted me too.
Okay, Saturday Daniel and I and my Mom and Mamaw went to Cave City. We rode a chairlift up to Guntown Mtn. Well daniel and I are both terrified of heights, so we were both freakin out! But we got up there and we were fine. We went inside a cool building and watched this magic show, which was kick ass. And then after that we walked around, and I got Old Tyme Photo's taken with Daniel. See about 4-6 pages back in the Members Pic forum if you want..Nobody commented on it and that pissed me off.. Okay after that fun picture we went back out and went inside this other place. And after that, instead of taking the chairlift, we rode the little bus down. Then we left. Oh I forgot to tell you guys, before Guntown Mtn we went into this small dinosaur museum (2nd time being there), it was pretty cool. my favorite thing was the megalodon tooth. It was real, and raelly pricey...
Well thats enough posting for now..I have nothing else to say..I tried to refrain myself from talking about Daniel but it isnt physically or mentally possible for me to do that considering im attached, im engaged, and happy. What can I say?! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:50 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
right now he's probably taking a load

OMG REPORTED !!!!!!!!!!111111ONEONEONE eek! embarrasment

i get bored easily sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:55 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Morbid.....wow no expression.....

Crap I lost...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:57 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Wickerman
OMG REPORTED !!!!!!!!!!111111ONEONEONE eek! embarrasment

i get bored easily sad

~wickerman~

You know what I meant, you turd stick out tongue
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Morbid.....wow no expression.....

Crap I lost...

smile
I have more to add..but...Nah.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:59 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

What's an Enter?

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:59 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote