KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What a Moron.....

What a Moron.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a Moron.....

so, the other night i was standing in the parking lot of a local grocery store, talking to a cop buddy of mine. he went to his car to answer his radio, and this scummy dude walks up to me and tries to sell me drugs. my cop friend was RIGHT THERE, IN FULL UNIFORM, IN HIS CRUISER!!!!! i told the "dealer" to get the hell away from me before i narced on him. laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

laughing out loud

Drugs..they eat peoples brains!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:27 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, the cop was RIGHT THERE!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:29 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: What a Moron.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so, the other night i was standing in the parking lot of a local grocery store, talking to a cop buddy of mine. he went to his car to answer his radio, and this scummy dude walks up to me and tries to sell me drugs. my cop friend was RIGHT THERE, IN FULL UNIFORM, IN HIS CRUISER!!!!! i told the "dealer" to get the hell away from me before i narced on him. laughing out loud

Ever consider that the guy might have been on drugs?...Last time i'm hiring him again, no matter if he is my wifes brother...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:30 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: What a Moron.....

did your friend get him

and was your friend hot in his uniform?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:34 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
did your friend get him

laughing

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:35 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Re: Re: What a Moron.....

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Ever consider that the guy might have been on drugs?...Last time i'm hiring him again, no matter if he is my wifes brother...

laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:35 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: Re: Re: What a Moron.....

Originally posted by bilb
laughing laughing

Hey it's a family buisness...

(please log in to view the image)

*starts singing national anthem*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:41 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: What a Moron.....

did your friend get him

dunno about that. he is a bit of a player, though.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:45 AM
silver_tears

yea, cops are so hot

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:48 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: Re: Re: What a Moron.....

dunno about that. he is a bit of a player, though.

gross

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:06 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, did I tell you guys that I'm a cop? whistle

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:08 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

He was probably stoned

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:15 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

TH, the dirty sergeant!!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:16 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So, did I tell you guys that I'm a cop? whistle

are you really?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:17 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

pirate

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:17 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

are you really?

Hell no.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:20 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

TH and i are both cops.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:07 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

And i'm the Commissioner -------->

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:10 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm a good cop with a bad attitude! zorro

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:14 AM