KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » GRRR Stupid men!

GRRR Stupid men!
Started by: Xtremechik2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xtremechik2

Angry GRRR Stupid men!

I feel the need to vent! Let me explain my situation.....

Ok, I met this guy named Rodney 2 years and lo and behold got a big ol crush on him. I heard from a few people that he liked me and I thought he did as well. Well, I guess those feelings faded, but mine never did for him. I liked him last yr as well but he liked some Freshmen girl, blech. Anyways, I started dating another guy and quickly forgot about him. I found out that Rodney and this girl finally broke up and he told my friend that he missed me. It wasn't long after that, that this guy and I broke up and not 2 days later I get a call from Rodney asking how I was doing and such. Before I know it, we're hanging out everyday and he called me every night, the calls faded eventually but we still hung out everyday. We went to Prom together, we could talk about anything and everything, we had alot in common. I thought we were pretty close and he agreed. It wasn't until a few months ago that we started to get closer. He started calling me all the time again, we kissed in his car, I'd sit on his lap, we cuddled anytime we were together. Hell, last time we cuddled was 2 weeks ago! I thought he liked me...... he told my one friend that he could see us going out since I was staying home for college, yet he tells my other friend that he likes me as a friend and nothing more. I feel so stupid and used. And now, just out of the blue he now likes some girl on his soccer team. Argh, why do boys have to go so dumb?!

Sorry this was so long. But as I said above, I felt the need to vent.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:11 AM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

im sorry

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:13 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Let's hug

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:15 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xtremechik2

Aww, thanks smile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:16 AM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

it sounds like he's not sure what he wants. then again most guys don't.
have you tried talking to him about it?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:20 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I am not dumb or even act dumb. I admit us guys can be dumb but not all of us are.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:21 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Some guys are just stupid and don't realize that they until they have already lost it, but some know what they have and they embrace it and don't let go of it. Guys should learn to appreciate what they have and not be dumb. Especially if it's a girl that cares for them, but you can't force someone to love you. It's sad that I say this because I'm a guy but it's true................

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:31 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

sorry to say, but sounds like you got the short end of the stick....drop the pk0r and move on...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:31 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

im stupid and im a man
is there a problm with that?
although i havent done what your friend has done

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:08 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote