KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » From Good to Bad

From Good to Bad
Started by: critias

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
critias

From Good to Bad

Character Look Likes

Character,
Ragnoros: (all white) Short sleeve shirt, baggy pants. blank wrist bands, shoes.

Amy: Armored girl (all blue) 

Zoey:  Looks just like the girl only with pink hair.

Recnur: (all blue) baggy pants, torn (former short sleeve) muscle shirt

Stone: brown wrist bands, brown shoes, black short sleeve shirt, black baggy pants.

From Good To Bad

By: Michael A. Jones

Chapter 1
The Beginning

There is a line separating the good from evil but it can seem impossible to see it. Not to some one I know. His name is Recnur and he is known to cross over the line from time to time. Here is how it all started.
I was hidden in the shadows in a back alley listening to people talking just waiting for them to spill the beans about their plan. When I heard a voice behind me. It didn’t sound like anyone I knew. Then the person pulled me out of the shadows and everyone stopped talking. They all congratulated him and one person said his name. It was Recnur. I wasn’t shocked because I didn’t know him at the time. But I did know that I was in trouble.
They took me into a hidden alley and chained me to the wall. While I was tied up I heard them discussing what to do to me. Till one said that they should keep it simple and stab me in the heart at 9:00 PM. I was astonished that they were going to do it in 30 min.
I was thinking fast and hard to find a way out. But nothing came to mind. I wasted 25 min. thinking. Now only with 5 min. left I gave up all hope. Then Recnur came over. He was the only one in the alley besides me. I asked him if they were doing it early. He said no but while doing that he unchained me and told me to follow him. We hurried to the alley they captured me in. I asked him what he was doing and he replied by telling me that he’s setting me free and be quiet. He teleported me to an abandoned house. He told me here’s where we separate. He teleported back to the hideout and acted like he didn’t know anything. From the house I went all the way across town using none of my telekinetic powers. At my hideout (tree house) and relaxed. I was wondering why Recnur did that for me. Then I figured that he was undercover.
Later that night Recnur came to visit me. But I wondered how he knew where I lived. Well, we talked about a partnership then he asked to go the bathroom. I point towards it and he went there. I heard him whisper now! Out of no where the people who held me hostage earlier came rushing into my tree house. They grabbed me and blind folded me so encase I got out of the chains again (even though Recnur saved me they don’t know) I won’t be able to tell the cops where. As they carried me out I looked into the distance cause I knew exactly where Recnur was standing. He knew I was mad at him for giving my hideout away.
While I was at their hideout I heard one say that they should just kill me as soon as possible. Which just happened to be at that point. As they walked over towards me I chanted “Ragnoros Crastuies Moshengal” my hands glowed and they lifted the gang into the air and stuck them to the roof. When all the light disappeared all but Recnur were stuck to the roof. The chains snapped and I was free. As I walked towards Recnur angrily with my hands glowing white again he teleported to some place safe. While I walked towards the exit I heard Recnur say “We will meet again Ragnoros.” I walked out and jumped up on top of the roof. From that point on me and Recnur were rivals. “Or so I thought.” I jumped from rooftop to rooftop till I got to my hideout. I hurried and grabbed all my gadgets then I walked out of the door. I jumped up in the air tossed a small ball (marble) at the hideout and again went from rooftop to rooftop. I counted down 3,2,1 an explosion occurred at the hideout. I had to find a place to camp out for the night so I went to the only to people I could go to. Amy and Zoey’s house. These two sisters have powers like me and Recnur. Their house was 3 miles away from where I was but I could get there in 5 minutes with my agility.

Attachment: cata87.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:36 AM
critias is currently offline Click here to Send critias a Private Message Find more posts by critias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
critias

Chapter 2
Amy and Zoey’s House

I arrived at the two magician’s house and rang their doorbell. No one answered. So I put my hand on the door and teleported in. I made myself comfortable and waited for their arrival. To help the time pass I invented a new gadget. It is called the ice over it turns the ground piece it hits to ice and whatever is above it gets pulled down until their head is the only thing above the ground. Amy and Zoey didn’t show up for 2 hours. When they got there they welcomed me and I told them about what happened down to the last detail. The greatest thing about there house is that Recnur doesn’t know I know them.
I didn’t sleep that night. Instead I spent the night meditating and thinking. When the morning came I hurried down stairs to eat breakfast. During breakfast Amy and Zoey mentioned that they had met a person named Recnur once. Actually they went to school with him. They also said that he wasn’t bad all the time. He changed his personality every now and then. He would go good bad then good and then bad over and over. I was astonished because that seems like he is on the line that separates good and evil.
We all went out on a watch out (watching for crimes). When we heard an explosion we knew it was. We rushed over to the explosion and saw that we were right. It was Recnur. I told them to stay out of sight or else he’ll know I’m staying at your house. They agreed and stayed out of sight. I approached him with my hands and eyes glowing white with anger. As I walked closer his eyes went from angry to confused. He was saying stop. That now he is good and I believed him. I let down my powers and asked him to come with me. He followed me and I took him to a mental science institution. He was studied and they said his brain is unstable. that’s why he can change his personality. When the guards went off duty he broke out of there. No body noticed until it was too late. He had set time bombs in the middle and all corners of the town. If they weren’t disabled the town would have been a wasteland. Me, Amy, and Zoey rushed to the nearest one and tried to disable it. No luck. Then I got an idea. I grabbed on to it and teleported to an abandoned cave miles away then dropped it and teleported back. I told Amy and Zoey to do the same thing to the rest of the bombs. It took us all of 30 minutes to do all the corner bombs. That just left the one in the middle. We all teleported to it and it was going to explode in 1 minute! I knew that wasn’t enough time to teleport to the cave and back so I told Amy and Zoey to do the easiest thing imaginable. I told Zoey to make a force field around the bomb and me with her dark magic. Then I told Amy to freeze the force field with her ice magic. They refused to do it but I told them we all have to make sacrifices. They did as instructed and made an icy black force field around me and the bomb. They watched me as I chanted “Ragnoros Crastuies Moshengal.” The whole force field lit up with a white light. Then it was silent so silent you could hear a feather hit the ground. Every one watch as the smoke cleared. I emerged from the smoke with torn clothes and with a few injuries (like in my leg and both arms) but no harm done. Amy and Zoey rushed over to see if I was ok. They told me to lay down on the ground for a minute. I did so. They both put their hands 2 feet above my chest and then there was a purple light coming from their hands. When I stood up I felt like nothing had happened. My clothes were perfect and all my injuries were gone. We went back to their house for dinner. From the outside it looked like nothing had happened but when we opened the door we saw a shadow then it disappeared. We didn’t care cause it didn’t attack us. So we ate dinner and went to our rooms. When I entered my room I noticed right away. All my gadgets were gone! I rushed to tell Amy and Zoey. They also had stuff stolen! Like all their spell books.

Chapter 3

Retrieval Mission

We decided to sleep for the night and find out who stole our stuff in the morning but I didn’t sleep. I staid up to meditate and do some detective work to try and find out who stole our stuff. There were only a few clues that the thief left behind. The person left behind a dogs footprint, a teleporting dome remote, and the memory of that person’s shadow. When the morning came we were all discussing who stole our stuff. Amy thought it was Recnur. Zoey thought it was one of the Shadow Walkers. I thought different. I thought it was a shape shifter. They thought I was joking so I proved it with all the info I collected from the clues. I told them It couldn’t have been Recnur because Recnur can’t shape shift. How I knew it was a shape shifter because of the non-human foot print. How the foot print got there was because the person spilled ink on the ground and stepped in it then wiped it off. But forgot to dispose of the footprint. I told them that it couldn’t have been a Shadow Walker because they can only travel through other people’s shadows not their own. Then they asked “but if that was a person’s shadow why didn’t we see a bag with all our stuff in the shadow.” I told them about the teleporting dome remote. So the thief teleported it with a teleporting dome. After all the chatting one question remains. Who was the person we saw last night?
We decided to stop talking and track down the thief. We searched most of the day and still nothing found. Then I had an idea. I teleported us back to the house and ran up into my room. I chanted “Ragnoros Crastuies Moshengal” my hands lighted up with a white light and foot prints were revealed. We followed them for miles. Till finally we ended up at a house. We walked in at own risk knowing the dangers that might be waiting for us. We searched every room except one bedroom. We walked in and saw a portal so we entered the portal and ended up in another room with a bag in the corner.
As we opened the bag we heard a footstep behind us. We teleported behind the person and saw that it was a boy. I chanted my spell words again but the light died down. Amy and Zoey asked what happened. So I told them since I used my powers to lead us here they aren’t working right now. So I told them they need to fight him. They stood side to side holding hands as they powered up (they have to so they can combine powers). Their joined hands glowed white while their separate hands glowed silver (Amy) and black (Zoey). They separated their hands and rose up into the air. Amy froze him into an ice sculpture and Zoey made a force field around the ice. The guy broke free and rose his hand into the air. A ball of giant rock formed up above Amy and Zoey and fell right on top of them. I sat there astonished that they had lost that fast. Then I knew I had to do something. But I knew I couldn’t or my life force would burn out and I would die. The guy walked towards me and formed another giant rock above me. As he dropped the rock a beam of blue light cut it into two pieces in front and behind me. I looked to the right of me and Recnur was there with Amy and Zoey along side him. Amy and Zoey joined hands and two blue spirits rose into the air and went right through the thief. The thief passed out and the spirits returned to Amy and Zoey. I knew how Recnur got there but I did not how Zoey and Amy got out from under the rock. They told me that Recnur teleported grabbed them and teleported out of harm. We waited till the thief awoke. When he did we asked him why he stole our stuff. He said he needed them to bring back his sister. We didn’t quite understand so he explained. He lost his sister to the Nihas Guards she fought against them to try and free their town from slavery. But sadly she failed and lost her life. Her last word was “goschthefar”. No one ever understood her.
As we walked out with our new friend we stopped and asked him for his name. He replied silently “Stone” and walked out the door. We followed shortly after and caught up to him.

Attachment: cata87.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:38 AM
critias is currently offline Click here to Send critias a Private Message Find more posts by critias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Wrong thread i think.....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:39 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
critias

Chapter 4

The Loss of A Friend

coming monday August 1 2005

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:40 AM
JLred

Isn't this the wrong forum?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:41 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
critias

this is an off topic its not about anything here unless they have place for storys?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:41 AM
JLred

they do have a place for stories.......

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:42 AM
critias

if they do am i able to delete this thread?

JLred

nope a mod will do that....

critias

ok then how do i delete this one?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:43 AM
critias

ok so just make a new one?

critias

ok

JLred

A mod will lock off this thread.......or just move it to tthe right forum.....

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, I just read Chapter One. Critias, did you come up with this stuff? Either way, I'm hooked. *goes to read the other chapters*

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:48 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote