KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » AUG 6th

AUG 6th
Started by: n00bslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

AUG 6th

LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:52 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Good luck to ya ****tard.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:52 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LUEshi WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!! PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!v

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:53 AM
n00bslayer is currently offline Click here to Send n00bslayer a Private Message Find more posts by n00bslayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha Maybe hes telling signs of the KMC doomsday?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:54 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Get out of the basement, put on some sunscreen (because we all know how pasty white you are from having no outside life) go play in traffic and die a horrible death.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:54 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hahaha Maybe hes telling signs of the KMC doomsday?

Maybe... but I think we get the point by now.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:55 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

THIS SITE SHALL BE ADDED TO THE EVER GROWING EMPIRE OF LUEshi! AUG 6TH IS YOUR DOOMSDAY!! WE ARE COMING!

§P0oONY

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Get out of the basement, put on some sunscreen (because we all know how pasty white you are from having no outside life) go play in traffic and die a horrible death.

Yes sir!

§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

TO STOP THE INVASION OF LUEshi IS A POWER ONLY ONE A ACHIEVED YOU ARE DOOMED!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:59 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Re: AUG 6th

Originally posted by n00bslayer
ON AUG 6TH I WILL REMAIN AS STUPID AS I CURRENTLY AM

Indeed noob

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:59 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

umm why isn't he banned yet ?

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:00 AM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Because no globals are present.

Unfortunately.

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Originally posted by Superman 24
I like to know that.

fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
n00bslayer
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROB OWNS YOU SHALL BE CJAYC's PERSONAL DOG SLAVE ON AUG 7th

LanceWindu

Originally posted by Superman 24

Because Milla forgot to ban him. It's her fault.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:01 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

ROB OWNS YOU SHALL BE CJAYC's PERSONAL DOG SLAVE ON AUG 7th

Oh Im scared no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:01 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!LUEshi WILL INVADE AND CONTORL THIS SITE!! CJAYC WILL RULE

omg... another totally pointless thread... and common.. that kinda talkin is just retarded erm

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:04 AM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Whitey, please...

Attachment: getoffmyinternet9bn.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:04 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I think the best part is that he spelt control wrong...and yet proceeded to copy/paste anyways no expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:05 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by §pearhead
Because no globals are present.

What's new?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:05 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote