KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » it is so anoying when girls sound hot but they are actually ugly!!

it is so anoying when girls sound hot but they are actually ugly!!
Started by: Kumar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kumar

Barf it is so anoying when girls sound hot but they are actually ugly!!

Me and my buddy (Ganner Rysode) where hanging out one time and we were calling random people to start pointless conversations. we went to call one of our friends but it was a wrong number. it turned out to be this VERY friendly girl and her friend. so, as expected, we started a conversation. they sounded really attractive so we, unknowingly, started a kinda friendship with these whory girls that we had never met. so Ganner and i talked to them for a while. they called us a bunch after that and seemed to be obsessed with us..... so we figured we would get what we could out of it. we finally decided to meet them. so i went and spent the night at Ganner's house and we were gonna meet them the next day at the high school. that night the called like, no joke, 30 times!! we were really annoyed with them, not to mention that fact that they were really dumb. so we finally scheduled a time to meet them (we really didn't want to go) and we showed up and so did they ......... needless to say, they were NOT attractive in the least. so after an awkward hour of doing virtually nothing, we decided to have a code word and when one of us said that, Ganner's mom would call and we would "have to go". but we decided to wait ten minutes so it wouldn't be obvious. so continued being annoying for ten more minutes. then Lynn, the slightly more attractive one, jumped on my lap and started sticking her tongue down my throat........ and i almost threw up. so we said that code word (smoke bomb, we told a story about ninjas) and got the hell out of there and went to hang out with our intelligent female friend.

the moral of the story: don't befriend whory girls just because they sound hot and have bellybutton rings, because that is probably all they have got going for them.

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:36 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

thats just wrong dude...ugly gurls need lovin too... and they were prolly cool and not attracitive in the face. thats not their fault

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:39 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

miffed

Its shallow guys like YOU who give girls the impression that all guys are assholes.

Its understandable to slag her off for being a whore if she randomly started pashing you, but its not exactly her fault if she's a minger is it?

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:44 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

no, i am not being shallow. they were not cool at all, they had a combined personality of about a wet mop. they were unintelligent and unattractive....in every aspect. Lynn's (one of the girls) face wasn't horrible but she had a less then desireable body. they were really annoying and obsessed with us to the point where it seemed stalker-esque. we made it our duty to never talk to them again.

if you had met them then you would know what i am talking about. just trust me, it wasn't a pleasent experience. sad

sure ugly girls need lovin, but not from me. i have standards

I will live Forever

Last edited by Kumar on Aug 10th, 2005 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:45 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeepPink
miffed

Its shallow guys like YOU who give girls the impression that all guys are assholes.

Its understandable to slag her off for being a whore if she randomly started pashing you, but its not exactly her fault if she's a minger is it?

preach it!!... hey when did u change ur name on us

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:45 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

But is that a reason to slag them off online? Maybe they were just over-excited at the prospect of actually meeting up with guys they werent related to and over reacted slightly. . . ?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:46 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

No, they were not over reacting and it is a good reason. i had a tramatic experience and i needed to vent my feelings

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:51 PM
DeepPink

Oh, ok then. *pats head*

I'm sure you'll get over it with time stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:53 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Kumar didn't do anything wrong. I mean come on! To put it simply: A slutty girl that is too obsessed with you is being a whore to get your attention. Obviously, he wasn't interested, but she didn't take a hint, so they left.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:01 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

Thank you. finally, someone understands

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:06 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Starting a "friendship" and consenting to meet them is not the way to show that you' re not interested.
If they had been "hot", there wouldn' t have been a problem at all.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:07 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

People are attracted to who they are attracted to.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:12 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Originally posted by Storm
Starting a "friendship" and consenting to meet them is not the way to show that you' re not interested.
If they had been "hot", there wouldn' t have been a problem at all.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

yes

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:22 PM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

miffed

^^^Love how you've said it

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

OMG. Everyone is shallow at times, even if it's only a lil bit.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:28 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
^^^Love how you've said it

laughing

I cant tell if youre sarcastic there, but thanks.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:29 PM
RocasAtoll

Wow. Just wow. YOU are shallow. VERY shallow. YOU give me a bad name. mad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:30 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

laughing

I cant tell if youre sarcastic there, but thanks.
laughing out loud Sarcasm is one of my biggest traits....it tends to appear even when i'm trying to be serious laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:31 PM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
laughing out loud Sarcasm is one of my biggest traits....it tends to appear even when i'm trying to be serious laughing out loud

laughing

fair enough! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:32 PM
silver_tears

clearly their fault roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:33 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote