KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wow....this Was a ****ed Up Dream...

Wow....this Was a ****ed Up Dream...
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow....this Was a ****ed Up Dream...

I had an odd dream last night....It started out, I had just woken up and it was Sooooo hot and I looked out the window and There were Zombies Everywhere Like in The Dawn of the Dead remake so I ran outside with a Machete and I started killing Some and then I saw Cinnemadiction running around laughing out loud And So he was like AHHHHH! and ran into my house, then we decided to go to a flea market and all the sudden he zombies dissapeared, so we went to the flea market and Cin said "I'm gonna go swimming" and he jumped in the ocean and I never saw him again.....So I'm at the flea market with my friend case and we bought some Knives and Turtles and got lost. Then for some reason we go on this Roller Coaster that took us to New York City and I fell in the ocean....then we came back to my house and i was sitting in my room alone and THis big guy with a Dog Brust in my Door and Said "RANDOM GUN SEARCH" so quickely I hid my guns and Bongs and stuff and then he found a Water gun and took me to Jail eek! ......Then in real life my mom came in a woke me up because it was 4:45pm....I've been thinking about it all day

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:04 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:06 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

laughing

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:07 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

cool dream big grin

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:08 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I had an odd dream last night....It started out, I had just woken up and it was Sooooo hot and I looked out the window and There were Zombies Everywhere Like in The Dawn of the Dead remake so I ran outside with a Machete and I started killing Some and then I saw Cinnemadiction running around laughing out loud And So he was like AHHHHH! and ran into my house, then we decided to go to a flea market and all the sudden he zombies dissapeared, so we went to the flea market and Cin said "I'm gonna go swimming" and he jumped in the ocean and I never saw him again.....So I'm at the flea market with my friend case and we bought some Knives and Turtles and got lost. Then for some reason we go on this Roller Coaster that took us to New York City and I fell in the ocean....then we came back to my house and i was sitting in my room alone and THis big guy with a Dog Brust in my Door and Said "RANDOM GUN SEARCH" so quickely I hid my guns and Bongs and stuff and then he found a Water gun and took me to Jail eek! ......Then in real life my mom came in a woke me up because it was 4:45pm....I've been thinking about it all day

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:09 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Lucid dreaming?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:09 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkrocker666
the dark lord

laughing

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:10 PM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

What were you on? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:16 PM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:16 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

What the f**k? who is that ^^ to??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:21 PM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

You, you're the only lady in here.

DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bordom
What were you on? stick out tongue
I had a few beers before I went to sleep but nothing big.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

Originally posted by DarkC
You, you're the only lady in here.

why the f*ck.. wait.. I don't even wanna know
I had a few beers before I went to sleep but nothing big.

Well that's just weird... why didn't you go for the hard liqour?? Beer's gross erm

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:24 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

why the f*ck.. wait.. I don't even wanna know

Well that's just weird... why didn't you go for the hard liqour?? Beer's gross erm
I only had Beer...And I despise Hard Liquer, it tastes worse than Rotting Human....Plus You have to be 21 here to buy stuff, and my fake ID got taken away

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:30 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:31 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

When I was 17
I drank some very good beer
I drank some very good beer I purchased
With a fake ID
My name was Brian Magee
When I was 17

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:32 PM
bordom

I only had Beer...And I despise Hard Liquer, it tastes worse than Rotting Human....Plus You have to be 21 here to buy stuff, and my fake ID got taken away

aww that blows... well I'm the oposite.. I don't like beer at all.. can't stand the stuff.. BLEH! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:33 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

aww that blows... well I'm the oposite.. I don't like beer at all.. can't stand the stuff.. BLEH! stick out tongue

And yet you get drunk once it a while, eh?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:34 PM
bordom

Originally posted by DarkC
And yet you get drunk once it a while, eh?

meh once in a while stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:36 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohhh I could drink a Keg

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:05 PM