KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Romantic Lines

Romantic Lines
Started by: sugar&sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sugar&sweet

Love Romantic Lines

i want to know what is the most romantic thing u have ever heard. my is "If i was wiv u now i would give u a kiss and a cuddle and take u to cloud nine".

wat's urs?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:52 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

you.......complete me.

jerry mcguire

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:55 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

"**** me baby" lol. Not true. no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:55 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spelljammer does not "do" lines! The human language (especialy that of english.) is a poor multitude of sounds composed to make sense of the emotions and thoughts we feel and create!

How can words describe Brandy?! It's impossible! The only possible hint would be acknowledging how Spelljammer get's a tightening feeling in his chest whenever he thinks about her! Like the devil grips hold of his heart and rattles it violatly because he mocks Spelljammer's feelings! Damn you! Damn you all!

Romance is only in the movies, real life is just about finding someone to spend your life with so it isn't so painful and stagnent..

Perhaps the young and niave fall for that crap, but Spelljammer doesn't. Poems, flowers, it's all just an overdone gimmick. It's cheesy..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:59 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

who's jerry mcguire?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:00 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
who's jerry mcguire?

AHHH!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:02 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

no offence spelljammer but mayb u wouldnt think it was so cheesy is this brandy girl said something romantic to u. but hey if u think its a gimmick, then thats ur opinion, and i'm not going to anything against u.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:04 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

no offence spelljammer but mayb u wouldnt think it was so cheesy is this brandy girl said something romantic to u.

Ofcourse commoner! Spelljammer is bias to everything Bran-Bran does because she is a goddess! Infact, Spelljammer is mean to everyone accept for Rebbecca's little sister, WHY?!?!

Because her name is ALSO Brandy! And trust Spelljammer, she deserved to be mean too more then any of them. She's one of those annoying brats who practices thier stupid school insturment endlessly..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:07 PM
sugar&sweet

well mayb if brandy c u being nice to others then she might like u even more. just an idea, u should try it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:14 PM
Englishpin@pple

a movie

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:15 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

oh ,ok thanx. has any1 got any others?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:18 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

well mayb if brandy c u being nice to others then she might like u even more. just an idea, u should try it.

It's a vicous circle really, the more unhappy Spelljammer is, the more hateful he is to the human population.

Spelljammer can understand why she doesn't like him. Spelljammer isn't cute at all, his personality is nothing but mind games and hand gestures, he has no ambitions but wants to have a family because he thinks it'll give his life meaning, he's poor, and he mutters alot with phrases such as "mmm, uhh, hmm" and rubs his hands alot like he's devising some sortof plan but really it's just a gesture done when you have no confidence..

Meanwhile she's VERY popular, she gets asked out atleast once a day, everybody comments on how badass and pretty she is, she does well in school and doesn't give a crap what other people say, and she just excudes this sexyness about her from the way she walks and presents herself. She's like some kindof demi-god, powerful to the point where her aura glows..

Then to top it all off Spelljammer is a cancer and she's an aries. Which if you knew anything about astrological signs, is not a very good match because cancers tend to "smother" thier mates because they're very emotional and far too conservative to make aries appeased with thier thirst for adventure and change..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:22 PM
sugar&sweet

spellerjammer, if u act differnt towards people then she might notice ur personality, coz so far i think u have a great personality, it isnt nothing! and when u say ur not cute, that shouldnt matter. every1 has at least 1 gd thing about them. And so wat if u dont ve any confidence, i dont! half of the people dont realise i'm there coz i dont like speaking out, but i'm happy coz i dont care if they notice me or not.
And if she popular then well....i dont know.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:33 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aww, you're sweet, besides you're name.. you get what Spelljammer means!

You must be like fructose or something, never has Spelljammer seen more good carbs.. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:41 PM
sugar&sweet

aawww, thanx. c u can b nice! and very sweet

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 05:43 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

If I could ever figure out all the magic that makes you so special, I' d probably find that it' s a combination of many things, blended together with the best this world has to offer: friendship and love, dreams come true, strong feelings, gentle talks, listening, laughing and simply knowing someone whose light shines more brightly than any star.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:28 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Ok I just finished eating....we can f*** now.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

i like to go up to a girl and look at her like this that always seem to work for me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:42 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Nothing as cheesy as you may expect. Most romantic thing that's ever been said to me has been "I love you". Pure and simple. But after being in a relationship for about two or three months with someone, and that someone finally says "I love you", you feel like Superman happy

~wickerman~

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:42 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Originally posted by Fëanor
i like to go up to a girl and look at her like this that always seem to work for me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 07:46 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote