KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » gelwie, gelwie, gelwieeee....I wan mik!

gelwie, gelwie, gelwieeee....I wan mik!
Started by: shellie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

here I am sat in my moms small ass apartment at 4am with my lovely 2 year old niece who seems to have here nappy in a twist as she isnt sleepin. We layed in the floor with tons of pillows and blankets watching Bugs Bunny cartoons as her mom sleeps on the couch near by. why isnt she up takin care of her daughter?....because she has to work in the morning and I decided to take care of her this time....and Im not in the mood for her bitching anyways.

So we layed there and she turns to me and in here sweet little voice that she has had for all her precious 2 years of life says to me....gelwie, I wan mik...(translation for those who dont quite understand the foriegn lingo only todlers and most parents understand....shellie, I want milk...and you have 2 seconds to get it or this shit is on and I own it evil face )...so I stare at her for a split sec which in her little brilliant mind is twice the time it should take me to respond....she grins and says....[i]gelwie, gelwie, gelwieeeee...I wan mik!

and then its on baby...on like Donkey Kong! SO I get her milk and I sit back in the floor watching Scooby Doo and its time to colour...She gets out the crayons and some pretty paper and colours a pretty picture....only it took me way to long to realize it was in my other sisters nice check book ...shes gonna be pissed...doesnt help shes been depressed lately and now I have to give her the check book that evilness decorated...I take the 'colouring pages' from her and she wants to dance.....now mind you this child sleeps normally.... but not tonight and on any time the moon is blue and the hummidity is up blink

so its about 2am at this point and its snack time appearently and she goes and digs out the chips...so we sat and had chips and milk watching cartoons again...for about 3.91 minutes...

she gets up and walks around me and jumps on my back laughing the whole time.....gotta love it roll eyes (sarcastic) ....givin in I lay on the floor on my belly and she procedes to stand/jump on my back....felt good really.

gelwie I wan mik! she says....no sweetie its time to lay down now...I roll over and she lays on my tummy for about 20 minutes and then slides off me.

Turning the carttons off and the music on softly we danced which led to giggling, which led to her running and trying to dive bomb her mom fukking hell does she want us both to die????

grabbing her away only makes her think its a game so next 20 minutes or so shes running to jump on her mom as Im catching her in the nick of time...and her mom continues to sleep...snoring ever so peaceful....or not...

shes the only person I know who can sleep soundly and swear she hasnt slept a wink!

my evil [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ( once thought to be a cute little thing just by right of being a baby and knows it ) little nice finally calms down enough that shes sitting in my lap after her 3rd and hopefully last nappy change before its time for her to leave for the sitters. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: sitter being my sister whos check book she coloured in .....we sat there and in my lap she says... wheres mommy, gelwie?....shes sleeping sweeite I whisper to her and she giggles trying to whisper back....she did it eek! she learned to whisper and I was there for this moment!.....now normally this would be my expression " eek! " but instead I smile and we sat in the middle of the floor whispering back and forth....

OMG, YOUR DRIVING ME UP A FUKKING WALL CHILD.... roared the bear on the couch near by....blink

What the f**k? what?!?!?!

did you catch that...she said....OMG, YOUR DRIVING ME UP A FUKKING WALL CHILD....

all I got to say is this.....

no expression

ok thats my rant for the day

made by Scribble

Last edited by Ms Chelle on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 08:59 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:56 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

That is a damn b!tch load of stuff to read, so Im gonna go back and read, then comment again happy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:00 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Mist
That is a damn b!tch load of stuff to read, so Im gonna go back and read, then comment again happy
there was more but I cut it short stick out tongue

I love your sig sweetie

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:01 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote:

I should hit you simply for the title.... thumb up

But after reading it..... possibly not....

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:02 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by shellie
there was more but I cut it short stick out tongue

I love your sig sweetie

Damn, how much sugar did that kid have?

Thanks big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:04 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I should hit you simply for the title.... thumb up

But after reading it..... possibly not....
hit me?....hit me for the title....

thought not stick out tongue

Originally posted by Sir Mist
Damn, how much sugar did that kid have?

Thanks big grin
none really...I swear....its weird...I know because I fed her and took care of her all night before.

and now finally shes just fallen asleep on the floor amongst the blankets...and in an hours time...she has to get up to leave!...this will be quite a day for my sis for sure laughing out loud ninja you didnt see me laugh...

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:09 AM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

laughing

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:49 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Whenever I babysit, (which isnt very often, but on the occasion when a family friend asks me to) I tie the kids up and put them JUUUUUUUUUST out of reach of Rex, the friendly American Bulldog with a taste for flesh. I like the way the kids stutter after I untie them. big grin......

No, not really, I'm not an evil monster. stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:18 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

No not really....

The dog's name isnt Rex.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:28 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Quiet you!

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:36 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

they just left for the day and the house is all mine now

wished my best friend were here to share it with me shifty love

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:38 AM