KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » where can i put my P!NK thread?

where can i put my P!NK thread?
Started by: mmmmoley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mmmmoley

Question where can i put my P!NK thread?

Hey, sprry 2 be a pain up the ass but I want 2 start a thread about P!NK (the singer) but not sure where 2 put it - i dont wanna get in the way & piss people off, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be great - cheers big grin

Attachment: pink-hot.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:01 PM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Movie Star/Celebrity Forum.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:02 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmmmoley

cheers embarrasment)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:22 AM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

or the music forum

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:26 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Re: where can i put my P!NK thread?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mmmmoley
Hey, sprry 2 be a pain up the ass but I want 2 start a thread about P!NK (the singer) but not sure where 2 put it - i dont wanna get in the way & piss people off, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be great - cheers big grin
sorry to seem like an arse, but it is rather self explanitory. if you are wishing to start a topic on a musician (or in Pink's case female rapper) you would go to the music forum....check to see if the topic has been started, then either add a comment to the pre-exhisting thread or start your own.....again, sorry to seem rude, but this place is rather easy to understand once you start looking about the site for titles.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:15 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by justjakk
sorry to seem like an arse, but it is rather self explanitory. if you are wishing to start a topic on a musician (or in Pink's case female rapper) you would go to the music forum....check to see if the topic has been started, then either add a comment to the pre-exhisting thread or start your own.....again, sorry to seem rude, but this place is rather easy to understand once you start looking about the site for titles.

Quit being such a dick. j/k

He's been here since November of last year, I would hope he should know where to put threads. erm

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Quit being such a dick. j/k

He's been here since November of last year, I would hope he should know where to put threads. erm
been a while ken.......hows it hanging?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:18 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It's hanging quite alright. Tired at the moment (got off work a couple hours ago)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:35 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

It's hanging quite alright. Tired at the moment (got off work a couple hours ago)
haha, im off for today and tommorrow.....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:36 PM
LanceWindu

I'm off tonight and tomorrow night. (I work the graveyard shift no expression)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:39 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

I'm off tonight and tomorrow night. (I work the graveyard shift no expression)
sucks

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:42 PM
LanceWindu

Not really.

I stay up all night working, get home and sleep. No one bothers me ALL day or night. stick out tongue

When at work there are only 3 of us working the entire store, we stay busy and there are no managers at night so we listen to music on the PA system and do what we want to whenever we have nothing to do.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:44 PM