KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Being A Freshmen Sucks

Being A Freshmen Sucks
Started by: Ness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

Being A Freshmen Sucks

What do you do to the freshmen in your high for thiers first week.. We have a freshmen hunt... 10th, 11th, 12 grade has their own symbol for thier class and they go around putting thier symbol on the freshmen. and at the end of the week the class with the most tagged freshmen win a free lunch at school..... its wierd but fun.... i was wondering what other high school does... tell me yours

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:04 AM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

I got to private school big grin

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:05 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

That means you're in ninth grade right?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:06 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Yes

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:13 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

I'm finishing 8th grade in 2 months.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:24 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

im in 11th and do you ppl have any thing kool like that at school

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:33 AM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

im a sophmore stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:34 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

ok kool

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:51 AM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TX!
im a sophmore stick out tongue

same here, sophmores rule!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:52 AM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The best way to be a freshman and not get ragged on is to...stop being so freshmany.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:54 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

Originally posted by mattador
same here, sophmores rule!!

definetly cool

TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

hells yeah.

Originally posted by Draco69
The best way to be a freshman and not get ragged on is to...stop being so freshmany.

laughing out loud

NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Upper-Classman Represent. Junior Bitches.

Anyway, at my school we hurl barrages of pennies and any number of other small, painful projectiles at the freshies.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:03 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

lol,thats wrong smile

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:28 AM
silver_tears

I'm a senior, we niner the freshmen, by writing niner on their forehead in permanent ink, the principals forbid it this year after some kid had it done all over his body (laughing out loud ) but it sti happened to a bunch.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:39 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

lol thats so messed up evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:40 AM
silver_tears

He was like forced to walk the halls in his boxers happy it was pretty sad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

im a senior but we dont do anything at our school...

at my cousins school, the seniors would chase around the freshmen and paddle them...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:42 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: Being A Freshmen Sucks

Originally posted by Ness
What do you do to the freshmen in your high for thiers first week.. We have a freshmen hunt... 10th, 11th, 12 grade has their own symbol for thier class and they go around putting thier symbol on the freshmen. and at the end of the week the class with the most tagged freshmen win a free lunch at school..... its wierd but fun.... i was wondering what other high school does... tell me yours

i like your sig... and being in highschool is cool... it will get better

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:30 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Junoirs whats up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:38 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote