KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My last thread ... I lied. A message from kmcdude's sock

My last thread ... I lied. A message from kmcdude's sock
Started by: kmcdud3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kmcdud3
Restricted

Account Restricted

My last thread ... I lied. A message from kmcdude's sock

What it is with you, kmcdude? Making a 'I'm not a sock' thread almost right after jerlark and illhacku just got banned. Like f'n clockwork.
Not particulary smart man. sad

And now you want to pretend to quit. You're having too much fun here. This what you do, wreak havoc from forum to forum. Make every single thread about you, you narcissistic bastard. I wonder if people seeing your threads on top seriously thought it was your 'charm'. Is cringe in it too?

If you're going to stop making retarded threads, you might as well do it proper and quit posting with your socks as well. Ahh.. whatever.
I'm here to let you know, dude, I'm not in this anymore. Might as well have that on public record. This is the end of kmcdude and all the other 'dudes' out there.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:35 PM
kmcdud3 is currently offline Click here to Send kmcdud3 a Private Message Find more posts by kmcdud3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Ban the sucker!!! raver

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:37 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, what are you doing?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Its probably someone else trying to get him banned...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:41 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah, i see.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Hmmm.

There are 2 reason for me to ban you -

a) If you are not a sock, and are trying to get kmcdude banned.
b) you are a kmcdude's sock

I'll alert Raz who will get to the bottom of whos sock it is.

closing /banning.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:44 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote