KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Amazing.....

Amazing.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amazing.....

so i am at work today and this guy walks in. he has no arms from the elbows down. he is carrying a backpack. he says he has a reservation, slips off his backpack, lays it on the counter, uses one of his elbows to pull out his wallet, and, in one swift motion, whips out his license and credit card with his elbows!!! he was so damn quick and efficient about it i was amazed beyond words, and he was so happy!!!! i hand him his key, he grabs them with his elbow and olaces them in his shirt pocket. he then grabs his credit card and license with his elbows, slips them back in his wallet as easy as i could have, picked up his wallet, slipped it back in his pack and went to his room!!! he even had a laptop!!!

man, we complain about trivial shit all the time. when i see something like this, i am so inspired that this awesome guy has adapted to his handicap, it brings me to tears.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Wow... that IS amazing.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:58 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it totally blew me away.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

wow that is so cool and unusual

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:03 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it showed me that no matter how bad we think our lives are, it could be worse.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:16 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so i am at work today and this guy walks in. he has no arms from the elbows down. he is carrying a backpack. he says he has a reservation, slips off his backpack, lays it on the counter, uses one of his elbows to pull out his wallet, and, in one swift motion, whips out his license and credit card with his elbows!!! he was so damn quick and efficient about it i was amazed beyond words, and he was so happy!!!! i hand him his key, he grabs them with his elbow and olaces them in his shirt pocket. he then grabs his credit card and license with his elbows, slips them back in his wallet as easy as i could have, picked up his wallet, slipped it back in his pack and went to his room!!! he even had a laptop!!!

man, we complain about trivial shit all the time. when i see something like this, i am so inspired that this awesome guy has adapted to his handicap, it brings me to tears.

lol i love people like that they are so cool.

i once saw a guy with no arms drawing the cartoon character Taz with his FEET !!! pencil/pens in his toes and i am not lying about this but it was the best drwaing i have ever seen.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:40 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Amazing.....

I'm sorry, I still don't get the joke. confused

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:48 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

people like this amaze me. they are the real heroes.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:48 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

people like this amaze me. they are the real heroes.

indeed

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:50 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I wanna be a hero. sad

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:52 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote