KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SpellJammer needs some minions.

SpellJammer needs some minions.
Started by: Spelljammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

SpellJammer needs some minions.

He wants to raid a forum with spammers at another forum who did him wrong. He could just hex them, (Which he did to Pete heheheheh..) But before he does he wants to his demands met of being able to talk to his old girlfriend Tess who he misses dearly once more..

Won't you join SpellJammer in his quest for love and revenge? He'll be your best friend! smile

You get to warn people of impending doom! smile

Umm..

You can cyber there and it won't matter.. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:09 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

element of surprise eek!

i dont join any 'isms'

sorry man that speaks in third person

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

ill join

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:15 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gir
ill join

dont do it, it's a conspiracy

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess ninja

The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonderwomenbabe

i'll be there! we all need revenge and romance in our lives

Life's a biatch then you die!

Wonderwomenbabe is currently offline Click here to Send Wonderwomenbabe a Private Message Find more posts by Wonderwomenbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Wonderwomenbabe
i'll be there! we all need revenge and romance in our lives

i agree on the romance, wanna get started wink

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:20 AM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.thekidsarentalright.org/forum/
That be the forum. Just be creative when you spam thier forum with threats of SpellJammer cursing them. It doesn't matter, just some basic points need to be met..

#1: Pete was an example. But far from being the worst SpellJammer can do.
#2: He's giving tkaa a week to find Tess, give her SpellJammer's msn, and if she doesn't have msn tell her to download it or they all will be sorry. (Not Tess, them..)
#3: (And this is optional) you're SpellJammer's sex-slave. XP

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:22 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Re: SpellJammer needs some minions.

Originally posted by Spelljammer
He wants to raid a forum with spammers at another forum who did him wrong. He could just hex them, (Which he did to Pete heheheheh..) But before he does he wants to his demands met of being able to talk to his old girlfriend Tess who he misses dearly once more..

Won't you join SpellJammer in his quest for love and revenge? He'll be your best friend! smile

Umm..

The hell you sellin'?TM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:24 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i'll do it!!! if only because im insane...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:32 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Umm..

um, yeah how about...No no expression

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by leana marie
i'll do it!!! if only because im insane...

wow no expression

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:38 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by -hh-
wow no expression

she has no Idea half the stuff SJ tells me no expression lies,lies, lies...SJ will one day weave a web so tangled and sticky he will become his own prey.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:46 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
she has no Idea half the stuff SJ tells me no expression lies,lies, lies...SJ will one day weave a web so tangled and sticky he will become his own prey.

i like the imagery no expression

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:48 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Umm..

Not today Watson

k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

well i guess i'll join this campaign

General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

spell your girl is on 6 month break from the net

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:05 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by -hh-
i like the imagery no expression

no expression Thanks

Originally posted by The True Fear

Girl Scout Camp?? j/k

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:10 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

jail?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:14 AM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The True Fear

Thank yee Bardock. ^__^ *glomps and hugs*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:23 AM