KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Pitty You.....

I Pitty You.....
Started by: Cringe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cringe
douche.

Sleep I Pitty You.....

I pity the people that cant even get replies in there threads IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM. I mean this forum is filled with people who reply to anything for the heck of it.If your current thread has zero replies and has made it to the bottom of the page then you got to get the ball rollin.That's embarrassing sad

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:51 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cringe
I pity the people that cant even get replies in there threads IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM. I mean this forum is filled with people who reply to anything for the heck of it.If your current thread has zero replies and has made it to the bottom of the page then you got to get the ball rollin.That's embarrassing sad

Open threads die, it happens regularly. roll eyes (sarcastic) It isn't exactly something to be ashamed of. Those who are ashamed of it are probably oversenstive or something of the sort.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:53 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

It mean there thread is so stupid no one wants to waste there time posting there or even check it out no expression

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Says The man With a "Love My Space" account link.

[Edit] Guy.

Barly passes as "teen"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 02:43 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Ive had plenty of threads die with little or no responses, especially in the music forum. Is it my fault I listen to great bands no one's heard of? no, and i dont take it personally

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 03:12 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Re: I Pitty You.....

I pity the people that cant even get replies in there threads IN THE OFF-TOPIC FORUM. I mean this forum is filled with people who reply to anything for the heck of it.If your current thread has zero replies and has made it to the bottom of the page then you got to get the ball rollin.

It's not actually the reason for a pointless thread, it is the mercy of the people that feel too sorry for you to give you a reply for something that does not make any sense at all.

That's embarrassing sad

You shouldn't be embarrased for the action over the internet for it does not matter since the people you talk with will never have a chance to meet you and laugh at you unless you permit them to.

The thing that does matter is the actual life. Don't screw it up, you only get one chance to make the first good impression.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:16 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

my threads never are like that

my threads always have a subject

and i do not post meaningless shit like some people here

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:03 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote