KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The best thread you have ever ****ing seen

The best thread you have ever ****ing seen
Started by: The True Fear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best thread you have ever ****ing seen

it aint this one thats for ****ing sure Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

and how do you feel about global warming and America's dependence on foriegn oil?

The Tom Delay thing is getting pretty messy too.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:01 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

no kiddin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:02 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

errr... i dont know what your talking about!! eek!

does this work?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:21 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oil is great. The smart thing about George Bush is that he will tap the rest of the world's oil before he taps the oil fields here in America, and believe me, we have plenty. Three cheers also for William Randolf Hearst and DuPont for initiating the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act. If industrial hemp weren't outlawed in the USA, we may be paying cheaper fuel prices and saving trees, and we all know, it just isn't right for Americans to save trees. Toodles.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:52 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for your input

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:53 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

And here's my thoughts about global warming. Bring it on! Let the Earth heat up, let the icecaps melt, it's just a matter of time until the Republicans build their super travel craft and leave behind the common folk to dwell the Earth and it's stripped natural habitats before the giant meteor hits! But don't lose hope, the meteor will hit the travel craft instead, breaking into harmless space bits that will dissolve in our atmosphere, leaving the common folk, you and me, to witness Earth's rebirth minus the careless land raping Rebublicans! The common man will live on!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:00 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote