KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever thought you were born in the wrong time period?

Have you ever thought you were born in the wrong time period?
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Sleep Have you ever thought you were born in the wrong time period?

I should have been born in the year 3000.

Just imagine the things I'm missing for being born in 1976! I won't be able to play with the Xbox Revolutions version Z-1000. Or fly the new Chevy Sports Lightspeed Sedan. And I won't be able to wear the latest fashion in thermodynamic Dimension teleporter suits.

This sucks! mad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

if you say so.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:52 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you also won't have to live to the point in which families are no longer spread out, and everybody has to in-breed.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:52 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

yeah another point well spoken.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:53 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
I should have been born in the year 3000.

Just imagine the things I'm missing for being born in 1976! I won't be able to play with the Xbox Revolutions version Z-1000. Or fly the new Chevy Sports Lightspeed Sedan. And I won't be able to wear the latest fashion in thermodynamic Dimension teleporter suits.

This sucks! mad

i should have been born a month or so later........ I was premature. yes smart

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:54 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I meant the year 3000 AD

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by WindDancer
I meant the year 3000 AD

Psst.... that hasn't happened yet....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:55 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

But I'm sure some kid in the year 2999 AD will read this in the Ancient Hall of Internet records. eek!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:57 PM
bushidorodent

sure i wanted to be born a day later on the fourth of july

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:04 AM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

yes sometimes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:07 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

I do.. i really believe I would have enjoyed growing up in the 50s or the 70s yes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:13 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

I should've been born in the 40's mad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 12:28 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I belong in some Mafia in the Streets of New York in the 1930ies

Or as a Knight In Anglo France in the 1300's

But Ideally in the year 2700 or so.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:36 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

My only thoughts are that I've been born as the wrong species, not time period...but to each his own messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:46 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

SpellJammer would've adapted.. His only mission in life is love, and love knows not the bounds of space and time..

Infact, he'd probably act more or less the same..

SpellJammer in 1930s: These damn democrats are nazi sympathzing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!
SpellJammer in 1960s: These damn hippies are commie-sympathizing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!
SpellJammer in the 1970s: These damn jive turkeys are Korean-sympathzing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!
SpellJammer in the Now: These damn liberals are terrorist sympathizing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:48 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I think I should have been born mid-late 70's, but growing up the way I am now is fine. The future would be mad too.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:48 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you might think you want to be born in a different time period, but you don't.

None of you do.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:49 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Spelljammer
SpellJammer would've adapted.. His only mission in life is love, and love knows not the bounds of space and time..

Infact, he'd probably act more or less the same..

SpellJammer in 1930s: These damn democrats are nazi sympathzing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!
SpellJammer in 1960s: These damn hippies are commie-sympathizing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!
SpellJammer in the 1970s: These damn jive turkeys are Korean-sympathzing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!
SpellJammer in the Now: These damn liberals are terrorist sympathizing bastards who want to destroy our way of life!

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:51 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I would love to have been born in the 50s

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:54 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

EsteemedLeader in 1930s: Five more minutes...
EsteemedLeader in 1960s: Ten more minutes...
EsteemedLeader in 1970s: Fifteen more minutes...
EsteemedLeader in the Now: **** it, I'm staying home...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:55 AM