KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » SpellJammer is NOT a Republican!

SpellJammer is NOT a Republican!
Started by: Spelljammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

SpellJammer is NOT a Republican!

Here is a bolsterd topic, to drill it into AC/PVS'es thick heads.. They can't seem to wrap thier heads around the fact that just because SpellJammer despises liberals, does not make him Republican. Are the creators of South Park republicans? No.. Do they hate liberals? Yes.. Infact, South Park does a very good job in speaking how SpellJammer feels about things, but he'll give you a run down why he's NOT republican that way, the left-wing radicals of this forum shut the F up..

Gay Marriage:
Want it legal, want it to be perfectly exsepted. Love is love. There is no reason a man and man or woman and woman should not be married. Either they get tax breaks too, or nobody gets tax breaks, hardly a Republican outlook considering thier noses are stuck between some pages in The Bible..

More Taxes:
Less taxes is a temporary solution to an immortal problem. The problem is not how much we pay in taxes, but rather, where are taxes are sepnt. SpellJammer would completely revamp how our tax money is distrubuted. But he would not under any circumstance lower the tax bill. Republicans dread such a thought. SpellJammer bets when they played Monopoly they'd pray to thier Christian God never to fall on chance or community chest do to the risk of getting that tax card..

Legalise Marijunna:
Republicans think it's "the gateway drug". It's a grass, not The Necromonicom people! Marijunna is no differant then alchahol. And it should be treated as such.. And we all saw how well prohibition worked, so it would be best to just legalise it..

The War in Iraq:
What the hell are we trying to accomplish?! Seriously.. Nothing about this war makes any sense. And if it doesn't make sense. SpellJammer doesn't support it. Period.

Anti-Immigration:
This probably pisses off SpellJammer the most. We go to great lengths to keep desperate foreighners out because "they took our jurbs!1eleven!" meanwhile, we have ungrateful swine liberal-Americans who don't give a **** about this country. SpellJammer says, let anybody in wether they can speak a word of English or not, welcome them with open arms, and let them rise or fall on thier own merit, and deport all those left wing asstards to Aruba where they can be sex slaves like that one broad..

Hurricane Victims:
Screw them. They had a chance to get out and they didn't take it. Money is too rare and important to waste on the likes of people who have lost everything anyway. They have no house, no car, no jobs, no nothing. Thier lives are officaly over..

Dick Chenney:
SpellJammer never liked him.

Sean Hannity:
SpellJammer got banned at his forum. So you now know he CAN'T be Republican..

Creationtism:
Both it, and evolution seem like total bullcrap. SpellJammer believes in the Chaos theory..

Censorship:
Both parties do this, but moreso Republicans. If censorship was allowed to take effect SpellJammer wouldn't exsist! We can't have that!

SpellJammer believes he's made his point. Now put that in your crackpipe and smoke it PVS/AC..

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:25 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:26 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: SpellJammer is NOT a Republican!

*republucans celebrate and dance in the streets*

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:27 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This doesn't remove from the fact that you're a completely hypocritical moron, continually destroying this forum by trolling everyone in every thread and then accusing others of it.

You're lucky you're not banned.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about CF does he put things in his "crack-pipe"

- Diana

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Princess Diana

- Diana

Same ol, same ol.....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:30 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Princess Diana

- Diana

CF? messed

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:31 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Spelljammer
CF? messed

"It" probably meant Capt Fantastic....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:32 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
"It" probably meant Capt Fantastic....

Ah..

Nope, Capt_Fantastic isn't a dope head. He just has some serious case of blue balls, which has distorted his view of reality. If he found a butt once in awhile to put his dick in, he'd probably be alot more sensible and easier to get along with..

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:33 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

You know....these thread are gonna get closed again....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:35 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Ah..

Nope, Capt_Fantastic isn't a dope head. He just has some serious case of blue balls, which has distorted his view of reality. If he found a butt once in awhile to put his dick in, he'd probably be alot more sensible and easier to get along with..

hahahaaahaa

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:36 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by debbiejo
You know....these thread are gonna get closed again....

If it gets closed it gets closed, SpellJammer only made it because a handfull of members here are so dumb they can't wrap thier heads around the fact that our world isn't a two-party system..

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:36 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
This doesn't remove from the fact that you're a completely hypocritical moron, continually destroying this forum by trolling everyone in every thread and then accusing others of it.

You're lucky you're not banned.

-AC

We would all be lucky if all of our perspectives matched........hypocrisy with political statements is as good is to evil.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:37 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing I love this thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:39 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If it gets closed it gets closed, SpellJammer only made it because a handfull of members here are so dumb they can't wrap thier heads around the fact that our world isn't a two-party system..

You are one of them though...you only see Republicans, "Liberals" and you......that's just as bad....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:41 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Hurricane Victims:
Screw them. They had a chance to get out and they didn't take it. Money is too rare and important to waste on the likes of people who have lost everything anyway. They have no house, no car, no jobs, no nothing. Thier lives are officaly over..

I find this idiotic on an alarming level. Also, coincidentally, or maybe not, it's also what many conservatives believe.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

SpellJammer is a communist! eek!

and not an anarchist sad

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:42 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am an Anarchist

Right ! now ! ha ha ha ha ha

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don’t know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
No dogs body

Anarchy for the u.k it’s coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a trafic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy I use anarchy cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
The only way to be !

Is this the m.p.l.a
Or is this the u.d.a
Or is this the i.r.a
I thought it was the u.k or just
Another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be an anarchist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy !

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:45 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah..

Blue balls? My balls are nice pasty white color, just like most white guys. Capt_Fantastic does smoke dope, from time to time. But, then again, that's because he has friends in the real world that introduced him to it. An attractive gay man in the middle of San Francisco has no problems finding a butt in which to stick his dick.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:48 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
An attractive gay man in the middle of San Francisco has no problems finding a butt in which to stick his dick.

but what about you?

- Diana

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:50 PM