KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why do girls...

Why do girls...
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Miffed Why do girls...

Find it so amusing to kick guys in the crotch. When they are even playing around with you they go I will kick you in the willy. I don't get it because it is not funny nor amusing. It is not a laughing matter because it really hurts mad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:49 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Because they fail to realize that the testicles are one of the most sensitive nerves in the male body and dont think about how much pain a guy has to endure when kicked in the balls. Any girl that does that needs to be punched in the boobs a few times or something...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:51 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I find a mutual partner in life (Soul mate) I am going to make her get a sex change, kick her in the nuts, get another sex change, then marrie her...

...just so she knows.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:51 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

bunny

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:52 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Because girls know they are inferior, so they try to bring us down. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:53 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

But the nuts is a little to far. They play around and kick you tehre then when you fall to your knees they laugh and say sorry. It's not a F*cking joke!! They think it don't hurt that much.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:55 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
But the nuts is a little to far. They play around and kick you tehre then when you fall to your knees they laugh and say sorry. It's not a F*cking joke!! They think it don't hurt that much.
its almost as funny as the guy who gets the football in the growing. when it is an accident it is funny, but sometimes you can get accident and intentional mistaken.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:59 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by justjakk
its almost as funny as the guy who gets the football in the growing. when it is an accident it is funny, but sometimes you can get accident and intentional mistaken.

sad it still hurts. No matter how strong you are you can not train your willy.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:03 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad it still hurts. No matter how strong you are you can not train your willy.

Batman could do it...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:06 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Batman could do it...

laughing I don't even want to know how he does it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:09 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got kicked in the nuts the other day...

...by a guy wearing steel-toe boots.sad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:10 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

That sucks.

Kids are overrated anyway. erm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:12 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Just reading this...ouch I could feel it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:13 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just reading this...ouch I could feel it.

Is it weird that I could feel it in my chest too?blink

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:21 AM
Null

Is it weird that I could feel it in my chest too?blink

It would be wierd if you couldn't. A swift kick in the nuts would even take out Superman. A kriptonite leg is not required.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:24 AM
Null

sad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:22 AM
krillinite

interesting we havent had a woman post in here yet

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:25 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Because they know it's true!! and it's late.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:26 AM
NinthCorona

I remember a thread on another forum, where a girl posted something along the lines of "Kicking guys in the crotch is fun". That angered me quite a bit, and I proceeded to state that anyone that did that to a male for fun deserved to get punched in the breasts repeadatly. The forum was female dominant, but the response was obviously heated. They tried to tell me that punching a girl in the breasts is dangerous to the female and can cause many numerous problems later in life for them.

How bloody moronic, short-sighted, and out right hypocritical is that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:27 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Snoopbert
I remember a thread on another forum, where a girl posted something along the lines of "Kicking guys in the crotch is fun". That angered me quite a bit, and I proceeded to state that anyone that did that to a male for fun deserved to get punched in the breasts repeadatly. The forum was female dominant, but the response was obviously heated. They tried to tell me that punching a girl in the breasts is dangerous to the female and can cause many numerous problems later in life for them.

How bloody moronic, short-sighted, and out right hypocritical is that roll eyes (sarcastic)

I heard that one before. how dumb so you could swift kick a guy in the nuts for no reason just for your own kicks and we can't pinch a breast because it's dangerious well last time I checked kicking the nuts isn't exactly healthy.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:31 AM