KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your comic book super villain!

Your comic book super villain!
Started by: Spelljammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your comic book super villain!

And this time the pics will show up, scout's honour. smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:50 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I am the joker

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:53 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kmcdude
I am the joker

(please log in to view the image)
You are Nimrod! Despite all thier best efforts, the heroes can only pray your defeat.. coming from a grim future as a major upgrade to the sentinel, you pose a threat to every living thing. A threat that surpasses most other foes do to your advanced technology that allows you to regenerate yourself like some sortof super strong T1000!

Course what's up with a derogatory name like "Nimrod"? Is that suppose to be like funny? Villains always did kindof sucked in the humor department..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:58 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:59 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Riddler

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:01 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey do me!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:01 AM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jerlark386
hey do me!

You are Baron Zemo! A nazi scientist trying to follow in your father's footsteps. You have been constantly duped by the Avengers, you make a great leader though, you formed the original Masters of Evil. (Though didn't stick around to lead them always. You're very manipulative and only see people as resources..)

You cameup with the brilliant plan of disguising you and a couple of other chump villains as heroes to earn the trust of the world inorder to snatch it from right under thier noses. It would've worked too had not Earth's heroes just suddeny "come back" from the brink of extinction. (Suprisesuprise, they were just trapped in an alternate dimension the whole time!
roll eyes (sarcastic) )

You havn't stopped your nazi propaganda however, and still awaiting the oppurtunity to yet again try and seize control of the world! Dad would be proud..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:06 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:09 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

who am i? and im not a toaster so...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:42 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

no expression whats villian is shitty?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:48 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

me next

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Okay EsteemedLeader, you are:
The Shredder!
A ninja master, you constantly fought for the devotion of a woman. When she was stolen from you, you absolutely snapped. In a rage you killed your greatest rival, and in turn made a new, even more dangerous one.

Your wrath knows no bounds, even your own henchman tremble at your terrible ways.

As a ninja, you are unequalled...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:57 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

this looks fun, do me!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:53 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by fruits
this looks fun, do me!

SpellJammer isn't here currently.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:07 AM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leana marie
who am i? and im not a toaster so...

You are Toyman! Don't ask us why you're a Superman villain, you would've been better suited for Batman.. You use lots of props and weapons that look like normal kid's toys, in the 70s you were an annoying prick with a high pitch voice, then in the 2000 era you came out of your gag egg shell and cameup with a more "darker" persona. Going bald, talking alot less and with more grim tones, and molesting children..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:57 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KidRock
me next

You are Lex Luthor! THE villain of DC comics!!! During those squeaky-clean times of golden/silver age, you were just a ruthless mad scientist pissed off cause you had no hair. Then around the 80s, (because that's when liberals really started spreading thier stupid messages..) you became this gross example of everything wrong with capitalism. Becoming a monopolizing coporate giant, abusing your power, and Superman couldn't do anything about it because it was all legit and killing you would put ALOT of people out of work and maybe even destroy America! You did some pretty cool things like make a kryptonite ring to always be ready for Superman (which gave you cancer nice job..), built Bizzaro/clones of yourself, (which were all unstable good work..), and even became president of the United States!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:02 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by fruits
this looks fun, do me!

You are Stiltman! You have mechanical stilts.. that can.. make you grow really really tall.. which somehow helps you rob banks..

No wonder Daredevil kicks your ass..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:04 PM
Clovie

me?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:17 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Look at my own comic book villain!
They are usually utterly retarded to create bigger satisfaction when they finally die..

Attachment: piraat.bmp.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:20 PM
overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Clovie
me?

You are Venom, typical liberal. Blaming your problems on somebody else. (In this case Spiderman..) You're like Spiderman exsept stronger, can produce your webbing NATURALLY, and are a whole lot more vicous. You have an unhealthy obsession with your symbiote that borderlines psychotic, and ussualy you only show signs of being a goodguy when your bastard family gets involved. Isn't that how it always works..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:23 PM