KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Spell jammer banned and others

Spell jammer banned and others
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Miffed Spell jammer banned and others

Ok I was just wondering what spell did to get banned and why is rage17 banned among other. It's like the banned season. Ok so fill me in.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:25 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

yeah that's what i was wondering, wtf did they do??...spell's thread on those characters for guardia angel, coldfire, and etc. got closed for no reason....wtf???? What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:26 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I gues sthe mods got trigger happy

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:27 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Real gay.. Spell gets angry one time and immediately gets kicked off the forums forever. A moderator should get anger management because this is useless.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:29 PM
overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who closed 'the Clique' thread?mad

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:30 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

who knows, probably a noob mod...i think im getting ready to quit KMC because of the strict rules, where on the agreement does it say "don't make threads named clique"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:31 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I dunno why Spelljammer was banned, but I'm not too surprised, he was on here before and permanently banned, but allowed back. Apparently he wore out his welcome again.

Who really cares, though?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
I dunno why Spelljammer was banned, but I'm not too surprised, he was on here before and permanently banned, but allowed back. Apparently he wore out his welcome again.

exactly yes

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:33 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

What the hell does clique mean...anyway which mod slayed Spell

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:33 PM
Null

He was banned forever and came back...so where is SLIP

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:34 PM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What the hell does clique mean...anyway which mod slayed Spell

Woah woah woah, don't tell me he got perma-banned!!!

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:34 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
He was banned forever and came back...so where is SLIP

Spelljammer's a sock account. He was originally Big Evil. He was banned for bashing and trolling, if I remember correctly.

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Woah woah woah, don't tell me he got perma-banned!!!

Who really cares if he is? I'm surprised there's not a party over in the GDF about it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

glad hes gone. i can only hope its permanent

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:38 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

hey, they have their right to be worried. And if anything it's quite obvious they care. I'm sure you'd raise hell and high water to know why one of your friends got banned....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:38 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

oh well, pedophiles shouldn't be on these forums erm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM
overlord
OD'd

Because it is useless, and at least he made some semi-entertaining threads.

There was exactly one post of his that was edited, so he probably got angry on someone. But I doubt he said he was going to rape the guy or something.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

overlord is currently offline Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He was banned for continuously insulting people he didn't like, along with trolling and being a sock.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

me cares confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by AOR
hey, they have their right to be worried. And if anything it's quite obvious they care. I'm sure you'd raise hell and high water to know why one of your friends got banned....
Exactly!!!!! i agree....still pisses me off that the mods dont give a reason why ppl get banned

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:40 PM
Null

Oh i am not in the GD forum so i dn if he was bad there. In the offtopic he had those character threads that are kool.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:40 PM