KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pleeeeeeeeease talk about me behind my back!

Pleeeeeeeeease talk about me behind my back!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Pleeeeeeeeease talk about me behind my back!

Hey, I'm off to go see that space movie, Serenity, and I was hoping you people would post stuff here about me like insults, gossip, the latest rumors you heard about my hygene and stuff like that. Thanks! smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:23 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

like omg! I so heard TH wants to get busy with FT eek! its the latest news.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:25 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Tired Hiker once told me that he ate a pickle erm At first I didnt believe him but then I went skiing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:25 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Tired Hiker once told me that he ate a pickle erm At first I didnt believe him but then I went skiing.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:27 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

you know TH hits sheep!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:29 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I heard he had a teddy bear, and he pasted on the face a picture of Gandalf. Then he poked a hole in between the teddy's legs, and he stuck....his change in there! He thought it would work a "Teddy Bank" What a dumbass!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:30 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

I heard that TH........ confused

I've got nothing.... sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:35 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I heard that TH is a substance abuser eek!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:37 AM
Hazardous

I heard TH once made a sock called Not-Really-That-Tired Hiker

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:39 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I saw TH in the mall, he was in Victoria's Secret trying on some sexy night wear! eek!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:45 AM
Hazardous

TH ordered a bride from ebay

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:55 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

TH......well he....he is actually a woman.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:53 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Back in the day...

there used to be...

Tied Hiker.

But he got banned.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:04 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Tired Hiker.....well he use to be an avid hiker..then he got tired.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:13 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i got unflattering pics of Tired Hiker up for bid on ebay shifty

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:22 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Good job gang! I got a lot of laughs from that, and well, basically that's why I come here is for the laughs and good times. I liked the few of you who actually posted the true rumors. shifty

Now, let me tell you the latest story of my dorkitry. Yesterday when I went to go see that movie, I was going by the time displayed on my computer screen, which is an hour fast. So, I got to the movie five minutes late and figured I'd walk in during the previews, no big deal. Unfortunately, the movie had JUST started so I sat down and figured, oh well, I missed the opening credits. Then, about five minutes into the movie, it ended. Everyone got up and left the theater. So I walked out and looked at the display above the door and it said the movie started at 7:40pm. Then I looked at my watch and realized it was only 6:50pm. erm

Yes, I am a dork.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:05 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, since I'm like the only KMC member alive right now, I'll keep babbling.

To kill time until my movie actually started, I crept into that movie 'Domino' and caught the first twenty minutes. It was the shakiest, noisiest, most chaotic beginning to any film I have ever seen. I don't think I will ever see that movie after watching the first twenty minutes of it. I thought my heart was going to explode.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:59 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Mist

Now THAT is random laughing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:03 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote