KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » what happens when you get Banned?

what happens when you get Banned?
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

Question what happens when you get Banned?

like you cant sign in? does it give you a reason why?

and is there a banned file? do you guys keep files of all the members here and the activities they do!? is this like Big Brother where you watch us confused

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:52 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

You get a nice message on the log on page saying your restricted to nowhere on the forum.

White on blue

I don't know personally.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:54 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

see I asked to SJ since he has some experience in that area and he said its a like a white screen that says your banned and sometimes mods can add a message underneath the ban message.

Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Yes
Yes
No
Thats Classified
huh

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen it before...twice.

You have been banned by _____ for ___ days/weeks.
The reason for your ban is _________.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:55 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

oh confused

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:56 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

A picture of Arnold pops up with the caption 'You've just been erased'
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:56 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I would kill to use that pic if I was a mod after banning someone...laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:57 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:57 AM
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Mist
A picture of Arnold pops up with the caption 'You've just been erased'
(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:58 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I've seen it before...twice.

You have been banned by _____ for ___ days/weeks.
The reason for your ban is _________.

I am kinda scared to be banned...I would feel bad if I got banned forever embarrasment sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:59 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

This picture pops up...

Attachment: you'rebanned!!!.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:01 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

oh so its not true then that the after affects of being banned are hairy palms and a green nose

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:03 AM
GCG
Red Bull

Its nice getting banned by lil bitchines ; .

I have been told that she takes to a room and then she orders you to undress and then...........shifty

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:03 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

she makes you toast with jam

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:04 AM
krillinite

*droolirific*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:04 AM
GCG
Red Bull

....anyway she locks you up and you get to spend the rest of your bannage days with her in a 5 foot room.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:06 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

are you trying to convince everyone to get themselves banned?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:10 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

confused me ?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:12 AM
krillinite

shifty Id get myself banned just for the fantasy of it whistle

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 03:12 AM