KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Posting Movies and Other Files on KillerMovies

Posting Movies and Other Files on KillerMovies
Started by: viola67

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
viola67

Posting Movies and Other Files on KillerMovies

I've been a member of KillerMovies board for a while, and I've noticed people posting picture and movie files. Most of the hosts use they use allow only 100 MB, some even accept files only up to 10 MB in size. I think KillerMovies would get much better videos and pictures if people were able to post HUGE files and databases. Also, most hosts only allow pics and videos. What if you want to post shareware or data files?

I use a new site that lets you upload up to 500MB of ANY type of file WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS. Check out badongo.com http://www.badongo.com. It's a free hosting server that lets you upload files in whatever format. In addition, you can upload softwares, movies, vids, etc. up to 500 MB. Whatever you wanna upload, they support that format no questions asked.
If you want your files to stay there, make sure to read their terms and conditions. http://www.badongo.com

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 06:56 AM
viola67 is currently offline Click here to Send viola67 a Private Message Find more posts by viola67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Nice!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 06:59 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Not bad.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:10 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

hmmm

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:14 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote