KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Heres a gross story for all you chikidees out there

Heres a gross story for all you chikidees out there
Started by: Revernd Maynard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Heres a gross story for all you chikidees out there

Well...i stepped on my shoe wrong and it ripped part of my toenail...but not completely off, then i thought it fell off because there was another toenail in my sock....so i was happy...then i took my sock off, and there it was just chilling on the end of my toe, still slightly attached...by some skin...

so i grabbed my toe, and ripped it completely off....worst pain ever...i nearly cried

thats my gross story of the evening

discuss

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:27 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

um....why not clip it off, and save yourself from some pain.

or do you like pain?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:28 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um....why not clip it off, and save yourself from some pain.

or do you like pain?
whistle

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:30 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i bought new shoes... then i went on a ten km walk... now my feet hurt and i cant walk anymore...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:31 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
whistle

evil face

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:32 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Re: Heres a gross story for all you chikidees out there

Well...i stepped on my shoe wrong and it ripped part of my toenail...but not completely off, then i thought it fell off because there was another toenail in my sock....so i was happy...then i took my sock off, and there it was just chilling on the end of my toe, still slightly attached...by some skin...

so i grabbed my toe, and ripped it completely off....worst pain ever...i nearly cried

discuss
that sounds fun........i once took a large part off of my thumbnail cause i was bored and it was my first time bowling. i also hit a speed-bump on my bike and kissed pure concrete.......fun stuff.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hecatomb
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've done that before. I dropped a plate on my toe and it turned completely black from the explosion. It hurt so much I ripped the toe nail off for relief. And it worked.

It all grew back too in like a month. I be Wolverine! evil face

Hecatomb is currently offline Click here to Send Hecatomb a Private Message Find more posts by Hecatomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Originally posted by leana marie
i bought new shoes... then i went on a ten km walk... now my feet hurt and i cant walk anymore...

You should pull a toenail off, that always helps.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:46 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by leana marie

10 km ? You must be as fit as a fiddle ! eek!

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:47 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Hecatomb

It all grew back too in like a month. I be Wolverine! evil face

Delayed Action Wolverine laughing out loud

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:49 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

discuss

eek! did you eat it!!!!!?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:11 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

LOL OH PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst pain ever!!!!! gross story!!!!!!!

hmm I guessing you didn't read my thread bout what happened to my fingers.

you know one nearly got severed from getting crushed in a gate, having to endure the pain of its first cleaning 10 days ago ( there is no easyway to get dried blood off stitches without apllying some force- to an already crushed finger)

AND now the finger is getting black due to blood clots. ..... heres a small peek

Toenails?? yeah IT WOULD Hurt, but suck it up man.

Attachment: p1010005b.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:16 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

eek!

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:20 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

discuss

thanks for that Alex...

Originally posted by fini
LOL OH PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst pain ever!!!!! gross story!!!!!!!

hmm I guessing you didn't read my thread bout what happened to my fingers.

you know one nearly got severed from getting crushed in a gate, having to endure the pain of its first cleaning 10 days ago ( there is no easyway to get dried blood off stitches without apllying some force- to an already crushed finger)

AND now the finger is getting black due to blood clots. ..... heres a small peek

Toenails?? yeah IT WOULD Hurt, but suck it up man.

holy hell

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:41 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote