KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » 4 months unemployed an dnow I finally have a job

4 months unemployed an dnow I finally have a job
Started by: CherryTopper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Cool 4 months unemployed an dnow I finally have a job

UH HUH UH HUH Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

I wish brandon was here so I can share my wonderfulness wiht him and make him "happy" wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:08 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Congrats...

More then we needed to know on the whole 'brandon' front though.. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:13 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:13 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

what I do he is sad and needs some cherring up....thanks btw

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:21 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magic_hate_ball
KILL!KILL!THIS IS HOCKEY!

(please log in to view the image)

congrats! eek!

OLD TIME HOCKEY...
LIKE EDDIE SHORE!!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:38 PM
magic_hate_ball is currently offline Click here to Send magic_hate_ball a Private Message Find more posts by magic_hate_ball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

??? what the hell does that say

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:39 PM
§P0oONY

"O RLY?"

&

"YA RLY"

Just think of it with a sarcastic tone.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:45 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

??? still dont get it

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:16 AM
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CherryTopper
??? still dont get it

It's generally used when someone points out something blatantly obvious but now it's a fad.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:30 AM
FrozenSeduction

what I do he is sad and needs some cherring up....thanks btw

didn't his mom die?

No offense but I doubt you can do much of anything to cheer him up.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:33 AM
FrozenSeduction is currently offline Click here to Send FrozenSeduction a Private Message Find more posts by FrozenSeduction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

i know i know he wants to come home and he will be fine once we are together again...maybe

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:39 AM
FrozenSeduction

i know i know he wants to come home and he will be fine once we are together again...maybe

My best guy friends' mom died about 2 years ago and when he came home he actually broke up with his girlfriend because she wanted things to be like they were again.

I'm not saying that it'll happen to you.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:41 AM
FrozenSeduction is currently offline Click here to Send FrozenSeduction a Private Message Find more posts by FrozenSeduction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote