KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » DO YOU LOVE KMC? Help make this THE BEST thread in the world! if you love KMC

DO YOU LOVE KMC? Help make this THE BEST thread in the world! if you love KMC
Started by: Josh_k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_k

Arrow DO YOU LOVE KMC? Help make this THE BEST thread in the world! if you love KMC

HEY EVERYONE!

If you reading this it means you are helping to make the BEST TREAD in the world.

it probally wont happen but help make this the best thread in the world!! Just post anything, or start the most interesting convosation of you life. LOL

CHEERS KMC PPL!!!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:13 AM
Josh_k is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_k a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrozenSeduction

ummm....k

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:21 AM
FrozenSeduction is currently offline Click here to Send FrozenSeduction a Private Message Find more posts by FrozenSeduction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Re: DO YOU LOVE KMC? Help make this THE BEST thread in the world! if you love KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_k
HEY EVERYONE!

If you reading this it means you are helping to make the BEST TREAD in the world.

it probally wont happen but help make this the best thread in the world!! Just post anything, or start the most interesting convosation of you life. LOL

CHEERS KMC PPL!!!!!

Says the Man that Has only 31 Posts...

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:22 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_k

LMAO cheers barker! i hate it when you put up a post and somone comes in just tryin to piss you off mad

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
Josh_k is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_k a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: DO YOU LOVE KMC? Help make this THE BEST thread in the world! if you love KMC

HEY EVERYONE!

d

oh plz. We've already got the best thread in world and that thread is here. Or the 'BEST TREAD' as you put it.

Stop trying to rip. It can't be imitated.

jeez. mad

Last edited by jerlark386 on Oct 28th, 2005 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:40 AM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I dislike KMC.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:48 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKozzy
I dislike KMC.

Then leave.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:06 AM
jerlark386 is currently offline Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It's called sarcasm, you ignorant twit.

Do you really need those glasses that badly?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:25 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:25 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate this site that i spend a good portion of my day on

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:26 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said plain I dislike plain KMC and straight. No smilies or nothing anywhere.

Would you quit roasting on me? My feelings starting to seriously get hurt here. Tommorrow, I will probably find myself buying glasses so I can 'see' your posts better.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:31 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by jerlark386
You said plain I dislike plain KMC and straight. No smilies or nothing anywhere.

Would you quit roasting on me? My feelings starting to seriously get hurt here. Tommorrow, I will probably find myself buying glasses so I can 'see' your posts better.
And that's sarcasm at its best, posting the polar opposite of what a thread's about. Not much forum experience, eh?

Roasting on you? What, internet chatter getting to you? You clearly didn't have a problem 'roasting' on me. If you can't handle a forum, why don't you leave?

But seriously, those glasses? Definitely will be a good investment. Hope they can find a pair that fits onto your overly-large head. With logic like yours, you must have something cookin' in there.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:34 AM
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

And that's sarcasm at its best, posting the polar opposite of what a thread's about. Not much forum experience, eh?

Roasting on you? What, internet chatter getting to you? You clearly didn't have a problem 'roasting' on me. If you can't handle a forum, why don't you leave?

But seriously, those glasses? Definitely will be a good investment. Hope they can find a pair that fits onto your overly-large head. With logic like yours, you must have something cookin' in there.

^^
Well, so much for the best thread ever. Eh, Jkozzy?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Then leave.
Mm, good going.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:48 AM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

HEY EVERYONE!

CHEERS KMC PPL!!!!!
Hmmmm.....you remind me of my ex..."Do you love me?....now can you please take off your pants?" no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:54 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Haha. Hence the ex stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:56 AM
GuitarBunny
HumpingPostBunnyGuitar

Haha. Hence the ex stick out tongue
Yes, yes. happy I do still wonder why things didn't workout. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:00 AM
GuitarBunny is currently offline Click here to Send GuitarBunny a Private Message Find more posts by GuitarBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

HEY EVERYONE!

CHEERS KMC PPL!!!!!

wow What the f**k? no expression What the f**k?

I dislike KMC.

Then leave.

[/QUOTE]

laughing

Last edited by Leo.M on Oct 28th, 2005 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:21 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^

Please tell me thats NOT getting quoted.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:23 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

^^^

Please tell me thats NOT getting quoted.

Thats getting quoted no expression

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:25 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote