KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have skills :D

I have skills :D
Started by: RaeRox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raelin
XoXo

I have skills :D

Me and Alicia got into some trouble, and I argued the way out of TWO detentions big grin One for each of us. Wow Im good....wink

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:18 AM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

another pointless thread .. but yeah you did.. that was sooo freakin funny

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:20 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

I know. It was sooooo good. Mrs.F was all "I DO NOT appreciate the attitude Raelin!" Then I laughed...that wasnt bright...lmao

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:21 AM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

i know and when you said "would you rather i come unprepared" she was all "excccuuuzzeeee me?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:23 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

I KNOW! And everyone was like "Holy shit shes argueing with Mrs.F!" It was sooo funny! Did you hear Mandy? She about died when I told her lol

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:26 AM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

ok

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:30 AM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
ok

O really it was fun big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:32 AM
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

I never know what you 2 are talking about

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:33 AM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

I got into a arguement with THE evil teacher because I didnt think it was fair that she give me and Alicia a detention. Needless to say I won. No detention. The arguement was funner than hell and everyone is unbelieving.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:36 AM
Peach
mordrem

I've gotten in many arguments with teachers confused

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

Originally posted by Lana
I've gotten in many arguments with teachers confused

No you see I have too, but this one was a large victory.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:39 AM
Hazardous

Omg like that is sooo hawt, like omg!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:39 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raelin
XoXo

Originally posted by Sir Mist

Um...ok big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:40 AM
Vanity

lol i hate mrs.F .. its only fair.. thank gawd my moms not going to parent teacher night big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:42 AM
Raelin
XoXo

Originally posted by Commando Queen
lol i hate mrs.F .. its only fair.. thank gawd my moms not going to parent teacher night big grin

OMG I KNOW! I talked my mom out of it THANK YOU GOD!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:44 AM
Vanity

I just told my mom that non of my main teachers were gonna be ther.. and it worked cuz the little scedual that came out.. well it said that non of them were gonna be there

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:46 AM
Raelin
XoXo

LMAO NICE. If my mom did go....oooo that would NOT be good big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:47 AM
Vanity

i know.. i never got my report card either.. thats another "THANK GOD" momment

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:51 AM
Raelin
XoXo

Not a big deal for me :P

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:51 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Sir Mist

like totaally!! he was all like OMFG! i cant believe he was, like, ignorant lik that! eek!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:44 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote