KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "Give A1 good songs for his drive home, so he doesnt get bored and crash" Thread

The "Give A1 good songs for his drive home, so he doesnt get bored and crash" Thread
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

Question The "Give A1 good songs for his drive home, so he doesnt get bored and crash" Thread

OKay, so Monday afternoon right after work I'm driving down to LA to spend Thanksgiving with my family...the drive is about 6 or 7 hours. I need your help, should you choose to accept it, is to throw out good songs that i can burn onto a CD and call it KMC MIX TAPE and listen to on my long voyage home...

Need your help Peeps big grin

p.s. i like a wide array of music except for country. Some country songs I can tolerate others i cant erm. From indie grass groups like Guster to the hippidy hoppidy of Snoopidy Doggidy Dogg...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:22 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Where's the poll? stick out tongue

Anyways, I suggest System of a Down, it doesn't matter which ones.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

umm..yah i forgot to throw in...im horrible with names of songs so you kind of have to give the name and title erm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:24 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Run It-chris brown.. weird song

or

My Humps by the black eyed peas.. i was listnin to thaqt on the busride back frome the game.. the whold bus was singing along.. even the old farts big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:28 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

aaliyah: are you that somebody

nelly : ride wit me

T-pain: im sprung ♥

play-n-skillz: freaks

sugarcult: champagne♥
memory
bouncing off the walls
pretty girl
shes the blade♥
stuck in america♥

Lit: my own worst enemy

OAR:3 am

christina millian: AM to PM

Flogging molly: Within a mile of home
Whats left of the flag♥

Bloodhound gang: the bad touch

The used: buried myself alive
box of sharp objects

train: crazy for this girl

the starting line: hold on♥

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:30 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

now thats a list!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:33 PM
Vanity

sean paul-we be burnin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:35 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
now thats a list!
heyeek!..i didnt notice tha..its 20 songs exactly stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:35 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Commando Queen
sean paul-we be burnin
definately....yes

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:37 PM
Vanity

Originally posted by Wild Cherry
definately....yes

hmmmhmm!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:37 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

and if you can tolerate it,

keith urban: youll think of me

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:39 PM
Vanity

you and me-lifehouse big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:40 PM
krillinite

i got that one stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:41 PM
Clovie

Juanes - La camisa negra

just because stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:44 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

lol is it cause im brown! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:45 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

aha: take on me big grin

Vanity

50 cent-candy shop

Cherrywild
Make me want it.

akon/young jeezy- soul survivor

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:46 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

american hifi- flavor of the weak

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:47 PM
krillinite

flavor of the week i remember that song!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:49 PM