KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Did You Miss Me?

Did You Miss Me?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Laugh Did You Miss Me?

Okay, I didnt quite lie about leaving, I really did leave, but I couldnt stay away so I decided to come back considering the rude people on here cant get me down and/or make me leave so whenever someone gives me a remotely rude answer it's bye-bye birdie..off to my ignore list.
For those who dont know, I asked a simple question for homework help and everyone went bolistic and acted all smart-ellicy(sp) so that's what sparked it.
Anyway, Im back, Im not going anywhere, and I know there are actually people on here with the decency to be nice to me.
As for making fun of my signature, get a life, dudes. That's really old. Daniel is "My" fiance, and if you're low enough to make fun of him, even when he isnt even in the subject, then that's gay. I dont care how ugly you think he is, that doesnt change the fact that he's beautiful to me.

But anywho....HI! eek!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

all personal things aside, I've no respect for people who leave and make a big deal about it and then return very shortly after no expression

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:08 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did miss the Shnergen.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:20 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

....you were gone for about 12 hours.

I must say that I agree with Irene, as well.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:21 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeh, i've slept longer than that.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:22 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
....you were gone for about 12 hours.

New record for some people.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:23 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay, I didnt quite lie about leaving, I really did leave, but I couldnt stay away so I decided to come back considering the rude people on here cant get me down and/or make me leave so whenever someone gives me a remotely rude answer it's bye-bye birdie..off to my ignore list.
For those who dont know, I asked a simple question for homework help and everyone went bolistic and acted all smart-ellicy(sp) so that's what sparked it.
Anyway, Im back, Im not going anywhere, and I know there are actually people on here with the decency to be nice to me.
As for making fun of my signature, get a life, dudes. That's really old. Daniel is "My" fiance, and if you're low enough to make fun of him, even when he isnt even in the subject, then that's gay. I dont care how ugly you think he is, that doesnt change the fact that he's beautiful to me.

But anywho....HI! eek!

Figures everyone comes back

For example I came back...no one didn't care but yeah laughing out loud

And Welcome back toosmile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:23 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lightningrod
Figures everyone comes back

For example I came back...no one didn't care but yeah laughing out loud

And Welcome back toosmile

I noticed when you came back, Shoukan

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Originally posted by Lana
I noticed when you came back, Shoukan

laughing out loud I know TM

you did acknowledged me coming backstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:25 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

If i made a thread like this, everyone would say no

Suckaz

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:28 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

lol Daniel, make up your mind girl.

And plus if the behaviour of some assholes made you want to leave then u not as mature as i thought u too be. If they wanna make fun of your bf, then let them be. They are not worth it. LEave if you think its boring, if you are too busy, if you lost interest. Cause not everyone here is mean to you.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:28 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lightningrod
laughing out loud I know TM

you did acknowledged me coming backstick out tongue

happy

I like using people's old usernames, it's fun to watch newer members get confused big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:29 PM
silver_tears

Originally posted by silver_tears
all personal things aside, I've no respect for people who leave and make a big deal about it and then return very shortly after no expression

Or people who use "gay" as a derogatory term.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:31 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever

But anywho....HI! eek!

I have missed you since the summer. The KMC Coven used to be an awesome place now it's just craptacular...

Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

True.

Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by silver_tears
Or people who use "gay" as a derogatory term.

I DESPISE when people do that. It's so rude and ignorant.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:32 PM
silver_tears

And I don't see how that's insulting to start confused
Maybe I'm just not "hip to the jive" happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:32 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You weren't even gone.... That's so gay. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:33 PM
Null

whos tm

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:35 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote