KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have a fear of...

I have a fear of...
Started by: BakaXero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I have a fear of...

confused whips

they're so scary messed ninja

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:54 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

whips are hot

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:55 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

but the scare me

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:56 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Whips are made out of.............................meh ; forget it.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:58 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

?

Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

handcuffs are better shifty

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:01 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyrofly

Agreed. yes shifty

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:02 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

anything but whips!! ninja

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:04 AM
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Pyrofly

and whipped cream.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:08 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bubbaxxx

all you tossers -= what a sad bunch of ****s you are

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:11 AM
bubbaxxx is currently offline Click here to Send bubbaxxx a Private Message Find more posts by bubbaxxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:13 AM
bubbaxxx

oh dear very poor

i just came upon this frum which should be called sad****.com

i love paying you guys out but more importantly the only reason i logged on was so someone could answer who would win out of rambo and batman

if someone can actuall advise me you will never hear from me again Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:17 AM
bubbaxxx is currently offline Click here to Send bubbaxxx a Private Message Find more posts by bubbaxxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by bubbaxxx
oh dear very poor

i love paying you guys out but more importantly the only reason i logged on was so someone could answer who would win out of rambo and batman

Batman wins Rambo's not in his league plus all he has is guns and bats suit is bullet proof................................bye

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:19 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

oh dear very poor

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read?

Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses that you are.

You are a miserably cretinous miscreant and a narcissistic, nose-picking lamentable mistake by your parents at the least and a armpit-smelling, rectal-guzzling, zit-popping, cock-headed cum bubble!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:19 AM
bubbaxxx

come on surely someone must be interested in a duel to the detah between rambo and batman apart from me Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:20 AM
GCG
Red Bull

come on surely someone must be interested in a duel to the detah between rambo and batman apart from me Happy Dance

Why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:21 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by GCG
What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read?

Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses that you are.

You are a miserably cretinous miscreant and a narcissistic, nose-picking lamentable mistake by your parents at the least and a armpit-smelling, rectal-guzzling, zit-popping, cock-headed cum bubble!

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:22 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bubbaxxx

very good gcg aka geek - but who would win

Happy Dance

Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by GCG
Why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

now now.

Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote