KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Look Beyond

Look Beyond
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep Look Beyond

You boys or girls have space, a private room? Well, I'm not saying this to both genders but to each one of them. A room in which you could be alone for 2 hours. Light up a candle and depending on your mood place it behind you to see your shadow or next to you to see its light. The paint of the wall should be white for a better contrast. That light looks like the sun in early morning reflected on the wall. Set a chair 2 feet away from the wall and watch that reflection how it vibrates. Watch it for 2 hours with no interruption and alone (you 1 person) in silence. This is the best movie you will ever see in your lifetime. You are in that chair and very far away at the time. This is not from the devil but from the devil's wisdom, learn it and then you will see through matter all around you. Seeing through matter does not mean x-ray vision but even better. Feel what that "lifeless" light tells you. You spend your years doing things even at indoor places ignoring the walls or ceiling but they are there just like you. Don't panic just be aware.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:45 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emo Ninja

interesting...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:33 AM
Emo Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Emo Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Emo Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Its scary at first, but i think its a great idea, i'll try it one of these days!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:02 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

what exactly happens?

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:15 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is what happens, you discover who's behind your tail and who's gonna be in front of you. My words lead your words and from it I get all I want to know. What if they know all about me, what can they do about it. I am still here and so I'll remain here like it or not. You will scare before I do. Don't get a hard time on it cause I know, but if you're trying to convince someone else is your job to do it. Did you get it? Make sure you do cause I won't throw it again. Hard catcher.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:08 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote