KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A tribute to ambulance attendants.

A tribute to ambulance attendants.
Started by: Wind Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Sleep A tribute to ambulance attendants.

Both my parents are EMT's. They go down icy, dangerous roads to save the lives of those who are in need.

Earlier this week a call went out. A young person had not put on his seatbelt and the car head wrecked. this person flew out the front windshield.

When the ambulance arrived, the boy was practically dead. My dad figured out that there was mud in his throat and that is why he wasn't breathing. He got it out, and the crew managed to get the person the the hospital.

Today, an e-mail arrived at our house, showing the young person, smiling in their hospital bed, alive and well.

I am touched, and proud to say my parents saved his life.

"This, this is why we do what we do."-My mother, amidst her tears.

Please, share your thoughts on this momentous occasion.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:16 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: A tribute to ambulance attendants.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Both my parents are EMT's. They go down icy, dangerous roads to save the lives of those who are in need.

Earlier this week a call went out. A young person had not put on his seatbelt and the car head wrecked. this person flew out the front windshield.

When the ambulance arrived, the boy was practically dead. My dad figured out that there was mud in his throat and that is why he wasn't breathing. He got it out, and the crew managed to get the person the the hospital.

Today, an e-mail arrived at our house, showing the young person, smiling in their hospital bed, alive and well.

You want my thoughts?

BORING!

thumb down big grin

My mum and dad fly off roof tops like super heroes eek!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:18 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Shut up, K Diddy.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:19 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Ok, call it boring. I am just touched that someone is so thankful as to e-mail the people who saved their child stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:19 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

OMG that is so sweet

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:21 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Ok, call it boring. I am just touched that someone is so thankful as to e-mail the people who saved their child stick out tongue

Yeah, it's nice isn't it

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:21 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by K.Diddy
Yeah, it's nice isn't it

Ok, K.Diddy, when it is you who are lying on the side of the road, I'll will make comments on how boring it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:25 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Ok, K.Diddy, when it is you who are lying on the side of the road, I'll will make comments on how boring it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you promise eek!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:26 AM
krillinite

isnt TH an EMT too?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:27 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by K.Diddy
Do you promise eek!

Lost point, I won't argue anymore wink

Originally posted by a1hsauce
isnt TH an EMT too?

Not sure erm

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:28 AM
Peach
mordrem

Baylin is.

And that is sweet of the person.

When I was in my accident a few weeks ago, this woman who was an EMT pulled over and was checking on everyone to be sure no one was seriously injured while we were waiting for the police and ambulances to show up.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:34 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Undertaker
Battle Royale Champion

Re: A tribute to ambulance attendants.

You're Parents are Champions, EMT's are so underated, They do such a great job.

Die, Ugly.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:24 AM
Undertaker is currently offline Click here to Send Undertaker a Private Message Find more posts by Undertaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

My brother-in-law is an EMT. I respect his job and everything and I know he has to see some ****ed up shit everyday, but the guy's still an asshat. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:03 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote