KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Punker69, the Senior member who acts like a noob

Punker69, the Senior member who acts like a noob
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Shocked Punker69, the Senior member who acts like a noob

Have any of you notice i've been here a long time but I dont act like it. I still act like a noobie always making stupid threads that either get closed down or dont get replied to.

Its sad. I also can't seem to punk anybody anymore. *sigh*

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:03 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Because that show is old news, and the entire "punking" is clique and old also. Nobody said you need a "thing" to be on KMC.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:05 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Yeah, probably. Dont you mean cliche spellcheck boy?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:07 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Anyone who knows me is well aware that since I turned 13, I've typed far too quickly for my own good, and for the record of your knowledge, I'm 19. I surpassed the level of 'boy' once I started puberty, and typos or not I doubt you can hold anything above me, either than my lack of posts on KMC.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:08 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Punker69, the Senior member who acts like a noob

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punker69
Have any of you notice i've been here a long time but I dont act like it. I still act like a noobie always making stupid threads that either get closed down or dont get replied to.

Excellent, a post that celibrates your juvenile, immature and irrelavent behaviour. You're on a role today. Are you that big of an attention whore or just that bored?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:11 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Happy Dance
You prolly took a break from KMC. Not a wise thing I learnt from the hard way.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:11 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Why is that XYZ? A whole new mess of new members to deal with when you return? Sounds like my logic. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:12 PM
Punker69

Haha, yeah, "break"

Originally posted by JToTheP
Anyone who knows me is well aware that since I turned 13, I've typed far too quickly for my own good, and for the record of your knowledge, I'm 19. I surpassed the level of 'boy' once I started puberty, and typos or not I doubt you can hold anything above me, either than my lack of posts on KMC.

I wasn't making fun of your grammar. I just found it funny that you just me to use spellcheck and then made a typo yourself ( it wasn't only a typo it was the wrong word)

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Excellent, a post that celibrates your juvenile, immature and irrelavent behaviour. You're on a role today. Are you that big of an attention whore or just that bored?

Oh, shut up already.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:13 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Haha, yeah, "break"

I wasn't making fun of your grammar. I just found it funny that you just me to use spellcheck and then made a typo yourself ( it wasn't only a typo it was the wrong word)

It's the same category of crap that I do all the time anyway if you've ever spoken to me on messenger or anywhere else.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:14 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by xyz jedi
You prolly took a break from KMC. Not a wise thing I learnt from the hard way.

He was banned for being an underage idiot.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:15 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Alright, sorry for telling you that you mispelled a word.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:15 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KENobi™
oh. That's pretty dumb. confused better keep quiet.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:19 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Oh, shut up already.

And the mature behaviour just keeps a comin'

Was it being underage or an idiot that got him banned? Ansd what does that make him now, an of age idiot?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:20 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Yeah, thats why I was banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

Diamonds
I'm Special.

But you can't come back if you get banned for being underage, even when you turn 13...

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

This seems a bit Self Pityish.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:26 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Yeah, im such an attention whore.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:27 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Yeah, im such an attention whore.

no expression

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:28 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:33 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Its part of my noobiness. I make stupid threads all the time. Get over it. I like reaching my 4 thread a day limit. Any thoughts on what my next thread should be? I have one more for the day.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:33 PM