KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Question for the ladies...and the Gents.

Is it possible
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 7 53.85%
no 6 46.15%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Question for the ladies...and the Gents.
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

Question for the ladies...and the Gents.

Is it possible to be Too Damn Hot!?

Cause I've been thinkin...you know maybe i'm just too good looking. Like really ultra good looking *pantera Pose*

nah seriously though. Do you all think its possible for a person to be too good looking?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:07 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Is it possible to be Too Damn Hot!?

Cause I've been thinkin...you know maybe i'm just too good looking. Like really ultra good looking *pantera Pose*

nah seriously though. Do you all think its possible for a person to be too good looking?

no but it is possible to attract too much attention embarrasment

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:09 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

No, because if I saw a girl and said,"hey, she is too hot for me!" then life would suck. I go for the hotties.big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:09 AM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Well, being too beautiful does interfere with some things.

Like the Veela in Harry Potter.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:10 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Not sure about a person being too good looking, but I have seen people who are too ugly looking. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:10 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Not sure about a person being too good looking, but I have seen people who are too ugly looking. stick out tongue

eek! that's so mean rolling on floor laughing

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:11 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Possibly.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:12 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by LethalFemme
no but it is possible to attract too much attention embarrasment

yah ive noticed that about certain people wink lol

Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
No, because if I saw a girl and said,"hey, she is too hot for me!" then life would suck. I go for the hotties.big grin

keep the faith my friend stick out tongue

Originally posted by DarkC
Well, being too beautiful does interfere with some things.

Like the Veela in Harry Potter.

i mean in real life

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

lol thats wrong

krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Un-naturally hot? yes.

I wouldn't date anybody who goes to added trouble / pain just to look good. Also prooves to have Ego / Confidence problems.

I would NEVER date a Barbie / Plastic Girl, Somebody who puts on too much make-up / COLORED lenses when you don't need glasses Even there / Anerexic / Stomach Stappled / Bollemic / Atkins / part of the "fashion religion" / AirHead / Not Smart / Easy to bang / Superficial / Everybody had a peice of her flesh

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jan 11th, 2006 at 04:15 AM

Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

If it was possible I would cross the line stick out tongue

Oh. . .seriously. . .nope, not really confused

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:14 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by a1hsauce
yah ive noticed that about certain people wink lol

keep the faith my friend stick out tongue

i mean in real life

lol thats wrong

I know what you meant, but it's an example. They did interfere too much to be able to let everyone else get on with their life. In short, they attracted too much attention and wallowed in it.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Un-naturally hot? yes.

I wouldn't date anybody who goes to added trouble / pain just to look good. Also prooves to have Ego / Confidence problems.

I would NEVER date a Barbie / Plastic Girl, Somebody who puts on too much make-up / COLORED lenses when you don't need glasses Even there / Anerexic / Stomach Stappled / Bollemic / Atkins / part of the "fashion religion" / AirHead / Not Smart / Easy to bang / Superficial / Everybody had a peice of her flesh

Prepare yourself for a life of unintentional celibacy yes

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:58 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I voted yes, though. I think it would be unfortunate to be 'too good-looking' only if the person didn't care about anything else.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:59 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

No, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone who person A looks good might not attract person b in the least erm There are ways of people interfearing with someones life because of their looks but it usally turns out to be a shallow act of pride yes

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:06 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

you can never be too hot. where would be the fun in that? so are you really good looking the ah1sauce?

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:08 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

claro que si

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:08 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by melinda_warren
you can never be too hot. where would be the fun in that? so are you really good looking the ah1sauce?

Baron Brown is the dog's... seriously

{You probably have no clue what I just said} ninja

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:09 PM
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

not a clue

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:12 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

laughing He used to have 'brown baron' beneath his name... and I was saying he's the best {the dog's bollocks} big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:14 PM
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

ok now its makes more sense smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:17 PM