KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » OMG they're deffinatly ghosts in my room

OMG they're deffinatly ghosts in my room
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Shocked OMG they're deffinatly ghosts in my room

Ok so this big Alias poster I have just fell, and cracked. Then my fan light went out, when the remote was on my dresser (I'm on my bed) I'm actually getting kinda scared....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:19 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

this well sound dumb, but say loud to it "Your Scaring me and I want you to stop now!"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:20 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

it was me ninja

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:21 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Yea, its either councidence, or you have demons in your house!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:22 AM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

You seriuse? Well, You are the Paranormal Investigator...

Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Burn your house down and call an exorcist. And if that still doesnt work...well....at least you tried happy

Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:24 AM
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Just pray about it, the demons will go away if they are there.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:25 AM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Strip for them, they'll become your friends.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:26 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I think its gone stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:27 AM
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
Just pray about it, the demons will go away if they are there.

Were you joking or do you actually believe that? Im assuming you were joking but just in case...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:29 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Originally posted by Mišt
Were you joking or do you actually believe that? Im assuming you were joking but just in case...

I believe it, I'm a Christian and I have actually seen demons.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:30 AM
Hazardous

Oh you were serious....well how does praying work against demons then?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:32 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Demons are a work of Satan, if you pray, and perhaps pick up a rosary, it is believed that God will chase the Demons away stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:33 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
Yea, its either councidence, or you have demons in your house!

dude I highly doubt its demons. There are ghosts that also do activity like that. Demons would be more agressive....And yes LNG telling a ghost to stop and they usally will for the time being. Take control dont let them control you, your living they are not so let them know its not okay to mess with you.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:33 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

because when you pray to God he will protect you from evil. Demons are evil.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:34 AM
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

WEll if you pray to God, or better yet just call out the demons by God's name, they will go away because the power of God is strong.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:34 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Yeah its not here anymore stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:35 AM
Hazardous

Fair enough, I dont want to go too far into it, but it sounds lame:

"Please protect me from these demons!" Poof, theyre gone....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:36 AM
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah its not here anymore stick out tongue

lol It was probably just the wind stick out tongue and then we all get into a in-depth conversation about demons lol

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:36 AM