KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » -The Hitchikers Guide to KMC -

-The Hitchikers Guide to KMC -
Started by: Mīsk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

-The Hitchikers Guide to KMC -

Hello Mr. hitchhiker and welcome to the hitchhikers guide to KMC.
You may be asking yourself a few questions, such as.

What Kind Of threads should I make?

And

Am I a Noob?

I am here to Answer some of these questions for you and help you along the way.

First Thing, You need to get o know the Forums, I will give you a rundown of the main forums.

Welcome Forum
This is where you say Hi, If you don't understand that, then you are an Idiot.

GDF - General Discussion Forum This is for general talk about movies and such, there are some pussies here so watch your step.

OTF - Off Topic Forum
Stay Clear unless you want to lose Braincells.

MD - Movie Discussion
This is the place were you talk about Movies. Hence the name Movie Discussion. This is a good starting point for N00bs.

Lord Of the Rings forum
Watch out, we got some scary Orc Noobs there.

The Three Star Wars forums.
If you like Star Wars and get intense about it, Heres your new home.

Artwork Forum
Here you can get talented Artists, and Pussy Artists. Stay clear if your a Pussy attest.

The Three Roleplaying forums
Good For someone who is insecure about there on life that they need to take on the role of something or someone else. Another good starting point, because since your reading this you obviously have nothing better to do so go there and RP noob.

News and Questions Forum
Your a noob so I highly recommend not going here, Unless you have actual good news. as for the Questions, You'll just look stupid.

Now that I have told you about some of the main Forums, now you must go out and find a Friend, But don't be stupid, People who make a thread asking for friends is a Pussy, or as some people like to call it

SELF PITY .
This is where you make people try to feel bad for you and Like you. If you do this, you shall be shunned......and kicked in the nads.

Also Vocabulary is a big part of being a good poster, so for example, don't post like this.

"YoUr A n00b yoU fr34king n00b"
This will case bashing to its full extent.

This, Is More acceptable.
"How Was your Day?"

Also try to keep from Double posting, Noob.

Now we move onto the word Noob, A word that can meet hate, love and both at the same time. Some examples are...

"Your a N00b at having Sex" If you hear this, Your not good at having Sex.

Also

" You are a Noob, Get the Fudge Out " This mean people hate you and to leave.

And the worst insult to someone new.

"Your an Uber Noob so shut your mouth, hit puberty and get smarter"
This, Is not good.

Now We move onto.

Mods
Stay Clear, your KMC life depends on it. Stay cool when they are around, don't just Caps lock Penis and post, they don't like that. IF you are cool and calm, you will live long.

Mods are the ones that will Eat your soul if you do something bad, so dont do something bad.

Also, Post in the right forum, You don't want to be called a Noob do you? Posting in the wrong forum also, increases the bashing.

Reporting

If You report someone make it good, Don't report someone for calling you a Noob, If you do, High chances are you are infact, A noob.

Everyone loves KMC and we should all enjoy it together, in peace.

Thanks for your Time

P.S - You Broke the main Forum rule by coming into the OTF and reading this so, infact you are A n00b.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:38 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*Driven into a fury by reading the word n00b.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:43 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
*Driven into a fury by reading the word n00b.*

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

*Stays Clear*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:44 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Originally posted by Mīsk
Hello Mr. hitchhiker and welcome to the hitchhikers guide to KMC.
You may be asking yourself a few questions, such as.

What Kind Of threads should I make?

And

Am I a Noob?

I am here to Answer some of these questions for you and help you along the way.

First Thing, You need to get o know the Forums, I will give you a rundown of the main forums.

Welcome Forum
This is where you say Hi, If you don't understand that, then you are an Idiot.

GDF - General Discussion Forum This is for general talk about movies and such, there are some pussies here so watch your step.

OTF - Off Topic Forum
Stay Clear unless you want to lose Braincells.

MD - Movie Discussion
This is the place were you talk about Movies. Hence the name Movie Discussion. This is a good starting point for N00bs.

Lord Of the Rings forum
Watch out, we got some scary Orc Noobs there.

The Three Star Wars forums.
If you like Star Wars and get intense about it, Heres your new home.

Artwork Forum
Here you can get talented Artists, and Pussy Artists. Stay clear if your a Pussy attest.

The Three Roleplaying forums
Good For someone who is insecure about there on life that they need to take on the role of something or someone else. Another good starting point, because since your reading this you obviously have nothing better to do so go there and RP noob.

News and Questions Forum
Your a noob so I highly recommend not going here, Unless you have actual good news. as for the Questions, You'll just look stupid.

Now that I have told you about some of the main Forums, now you must go out and find a Friend, But don't be stupid, People who make a thread asking for friends is a Pussy, or as some people like to call it

SELF PITY .
This is where you make people try to feel bad for you and Like you. If you do this, you shall be shunned......and kicked in the nads.

Also Vocabulary is a big part of being a good poster, so for example, don't post like this.

"YoUr A n00b yoU fr34king n00b"
This will case bashing to its full extent.

This, Is More acceptable.
"How Was your Day?"

Also try to keep from Double posting, Noob.

Now we move onto the word Noob, A word that can meet hate, love and both at the same time. Some examples are...

"Your a N00b at having Sex" If you hear this, Your not good at having Sex.

Also

" You are a Noob, Get the Fudge Out " This mean people hate you and to leave.

And the worst insult to someone new.

"Your an Uber Noob so shut your mouth, hit puberty and get smarter"
This, Is not good.

Now We move onto.

Mods
Stay Clear, your KMC life depends on it. Stay cool when they are around, don't just Caps lock Penis and post, they don't like that. IF you are cool and calm, you will live long.

Mods are the ones that will Eat your soul if you do something bad, so dont do something bad.

Also, Post in the right forum, You don't want to be called a Noob do you? Posting in the wrong forum also, increases the bashing.

Reporting

If You report someone make it good, Don't report someone for calling you a Noob, If you do, High chances are you are infact, A noob.

Everyone loves KMC and we should all enjoy it together, in peace.

Thanks for your Time

P.S - You Broke the main Forum rule by coming into the OTF and reading this so, infact you are A n00b.

Amen!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:49 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Re: -The Hitchikers Guide to KMC -

You forgot the difference between n00b and newb

For example, you are a newbie until you are one...than you are a pseuodonewb...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:55 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by AOR
You forgot the difference between n00b and newb

For example, you are a newbie until you are one...than you are a pseuodonewb...

Yeah I know, but that could go one for awhile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:58 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

mhm....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:01 PM
krillinite

confused you dont talk about movies in the GDF no

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:10 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by a1hsauce
confused you dont talk about movies in the GDF no

I've seen people do it

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:17 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Koala MeatPie===> Mostly Harmless.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:23 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghandii-llama

what if I'm an cyberspace virgin?henpeckin my way into this first post.......wouldnt that morally compell one to take me under their so called umbrella of protection or am i really mod bait?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:28 PM
ghandii-llama is currently offline Click here to Send ghandii-llama a Private Message Find more posts by ghandii-llama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by ghandii-llama
what if I'm an cyberspace virgin?henpeckin my way into this first post.......wouldnt that morally compell one to take me under their so called umbrella of protection or am i really mod bait?

What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:02 PM
Sancty
-

Originally posted by ghandii-llama

Run rabbit run. no expression

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:05 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: -The Hitchikers Guide to KMC -

n00b

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:25 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Bloigen
n00b
I've been here 3 Months Longer then You. Maybe 4. If im a n00b You are an Uber n00b.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:53 PM
§P0oONY

I've been here 3 Months Longer then You. Maybe 4. If im a n00b You are an Uber n00b.

You're such a "noob".

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:55 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by §P0oONY
You're such a "noob".

Completely. yes

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:55 PM
§P0oONY

Completely. yes

Suck my 85x85 ass.. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:56 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Suck my 85x85 ass.. stick out tongue

You crossed the Line mad

stick out tongue

ninja

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:57 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

When talking about a n00b, I believe that age does not come into the equation. So put that in your hat and smoke it!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 06:57 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote