KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Reverse speech and the soul

Reverse speech and the soul
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Reverse speech and the soul

http://www.reversespeech.com/soulart.htm

what do you think of this..its certainly strange

quote:
The study of Reverse Speech is the study of unconscious messages embedded backwards into the sounds of our speech. If human speech is recorded and played backwards, approximately once every 30 seconds very clear messages can be heard amongst the gibberish. These messages communicate information from many levels of the psyche.

On the surface level they will reveal conscious thoughts at the time of speaking. If someone is lying forwards, the truth may be revealed in reverse. If they are deleting pertinent information from their forward speech, this information may likewise be communicated in Reverse Speech. At deeper levels Reverse Speech can reveal the causes of physical disease and unwanted behavioral patterns. Sometimes it can give specific instructions about what can be done to cure, or bring relief from, the disease or behavioral pattern.

At even deeper levels still, Reverse Speech will give us advice and instructions concerning our life and life decisions. At this level it is the spirit itself communicating through Reverse Speech. This voice is sometimes called the small still voice within. We currently attempt to access this inner voice through altered states of consciousness such as prayer, meditation or hypnosis. With Reverse Speech we are able to actually hear this voice speaking to us in an audible form.

On one occasion, a Reverse Speech Practitioner was seeking guidance from his Reverse Speech by recording his voice as he discussed his current business and financial situation. When he played the tape backwards, he heard a very clear message that said, “You’re frightened, lean on me.” In this case it was his spirit speaking to him essentially saying, I know you are frightened and concerned but all you have to do is to lean on and trust in me (his spirit).

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 03:59 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hmm...if this is true all I have to do is record my voice for a few minutes and see if I hear anything.

Chances are that it's a load of bullshit though.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

lol probably

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 04:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote